Episode 4 Chapter 1

Let's play a game. So there is a mystery character coming up in this chapter who belongs in Supernatural fandom and is disguised as someone else, whoever guessed it right will get a sneak peak of my upcoming horror crossover book between Supernatural and a Romance Club Game. (Edited)

Charlie's POV

Its been few days now, Maya's mother got engaged to Shawn Hunter, Mr Matthew's best friend. Everyone was happy for them. Today wasn't a normal day for me because I was late for school which rarely occurs. I was so in rush that I forget my hoodie at home. I wore a flannels, black tee and a red shirt over it, buttons open. I looked like mini Dean, well I did grew up looking up to Dean cuz he was used to be in command when dad was not around, but he never went hard on me like dad did. He protected me like he did to Sam. I took my usual subway and reached Abagail Adams high school, I checked my watched and I was ten minutes late, I took my books from my locker and almost ran to my first class. I enter the class, everybody looked at me and the boys let out a low whistle. I stood in front of the class awkwardly. Maya and Riley gave a death glare to Lucas who just looked down at his book.

"Miss Winchester, you're late." Mr Matthews said.

"I am sorry, I missed my train." I answered and took my seat beside Lucas. Mr Matthews started teaching.

"Pompeii! Lucas?" Mr Matthews said.

"You mean Farkle." Lucas said.

"I mean Lucas." Mr Matthews said calmly.

"Oh." Lucas responded.

"I wanna see what you know." Mr Matthews said.

"Okay, here's what I know, Farkle." Lucas said and patted Farkle who was sitting in front of him today.

"Pompeii was an ancient village in Italy located near the beauty of Naples." Farkle answered.

"It was like Hawaii of Italy." Lucas said.

"Thanks Lucas." Mr Matthews said.

"Call on me anytime." Lucas said.

"Pompeii sounds so beautiful Maya, we should go there and be calm." Riley said. Maya smirked.

"Let me tell you about a whole city that became calm very quick. Now who here knows about Mount Vesuvius?" Mr Matthews asked. I raised my hand up.

"Charlie!" Mr Matthews said.

"It was a dormant volcano near Pompeii which exploded and buried the whole city alive under its lava." I answered.

"Correct miss Winchester." Mr Matthews said.

"Why does the volcano have to explode?" Riley asked.

"Because if it doesn't it will blow up worse later, the Suvius wiped out entire population of Pompeii, it was one of the greatest natural disasters the world had ever known." Mr Matthews explained. Riley turned to Maya.

"Okay then do it right now, do what you need to do to be Maya but don't wipe us all out." Riley said. The fire alarm suddenly went off (no water sprayed in the classroom) everyone got up and left except me cuz I knew it was false alarm which was common in this school. Riley thought it was Maya.

"You're not coming?" Lucas asked.

"Chill it's false alarm." I answered looking up at him. And it indeed was a false one.

After school we were all in Topenga's, I was engaged in my work with Katy, taking orders of the customers and serving them. Riley was forcing Maya to explode, Farkle pretended to explode like a volcano and Lucas started doing bad accents. I simply smiled at them. Once I finished my work I walked up to them.