Chapter 3

Third person POV

Later that night they all were gonna watch a movie. Riley and Maya wanted completely different things. Charlie sat opposite to Lucas, Maya and  Riley on other couch beside Peter clearly bored by their whining. 

"Are they always like this?" Peter asked.

"Yup, and I still wonder how I became their friend." Charlie replies.

"Me too. Love triangles sucks." Peter says.

"Very." Charlie agreed. The conversation went completely off the track from choosing which movies to watch to Maya and Riley imagining their lives with Lucas. Charlie sighed.

"Do you still carry any novels with you?" Charlie asked turning her head to Peter. He thinks for few seconds then grabs his bag and pulled out Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book out. 

"Hey, that's the book we left unfinished." Charlie said smiling wide.

"Yup, I cannot finish it without you." Peter said. She awwed with her hands on her heart. They scoot closer and started to read from where they left off. 

Here Maya and Riley continued imagining their lives with Lucas, both were ridiculous (ridikillus). Once they finished everyone clapped except Charlie and Peter, they both were lost in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Lucas noticed them and his smile faded as jealousy took over him. 

"Hey Charles!" Maya called, both Peter and Charlie looked up.

"What did we miss?" They both asked in unison. 

'What world were you both in?" Lucas asked.

"The..Wizarding...World." Charlie answered awkwardly as all the eyes were on her and Peter.

"Yeah, of course you nerds." Maya said.

"So Charlie do you have any special boy back at Kansas?" Riley asked. Peter marked the last page they read and kept the book back in his bag.

"No, I don't." Charlie replied.

"Do you like someone then?" Maya asked.

"I am not sure." Charlie replied.

"She have a crush on a cute boy." Peter sad, she shove him to his side without looking at him. 

"No, I don't have crush on any boy." Charlie said.

"A man then?" Lucas asked, she looked at him blankly and not saying anything.

"Oh My God!" Riley squealed in excitement.

"Tell us." Maya said demanding.

"We-well no. And even if I had someone I wouldn't tell anyone." Charlie said.

"Why? we're your friends." Riley said.

"Because I call it privacy." Charlie said. Maya was about to say something but Topenga stepped in.

"Okay kids, its bed time. Off to bed everyone." Topenga said, everyone whined except Charlie and Peter. Charlie looked at Topenga and smiled as she stepped at the right moment. Few seconds later everyone stood up and scattered to their rooms. Before Charlie could enter her room after Maya, Peter grabbed her arm and whispered something in her ear and to that she nodded. Maya and Lucas spotted that and got suspicious. Once in their rooms the hunters pretended to sleep, after their roomies were asleep they sneak out of the window quietly. Lucas and Maya who was also pretending followed them.

Charlie and Peter met up at the entrance of the forest and together walked in the forest, but they didn't know they were being followed. Once in a clearing the hunters spotted Bobby and Zeke. Maya and Lucas stayed hidden behind a tree observing them.