Chapter 4

KRISTA

I woke up in my bed with the biggest headache of my life.

"oh my god!" I said grabbing my head as I sat up. I squinted to my left to see two pills and a glass of water.

did I leave that out last night wait how did I even get home I don't remember anything.

"oh no" I said taking the covers off of me I still had clothes on "oh thank god" I said with relief.

"so then what happen to me last night"I took the pills as I was thinking it over my nose caught the sent of bacon someone was in my kitchen.

I slowly opened my door and headed the the kitchen and there standing bare foot was the last person I would have ever expected.

"Janie?" I said questioning myself.

"close but its Jamiee" she didn't even bother to look up.

"right sorry...what are you doing in my apartment?"

"making you breakfast!" she said all happy "or at least trying Ive never cooked before" her voice went back to regular.

I laughed as I moved towards her taking the pot and spoon away as I switched out the pot for a pan.

"oh my bad" was all she said.

"so why are you here?" I asked putting the becon in the pan.

"I slept here" she said with no problem.

"you did what!" I said turning to her.

"do you remember what happend last night?" she said looking in my eyes.

"No I don't how did I get home?"

"I brought you home you wore me out last night" she began to move towards me looking into my eyes "I decided to just stay the night." she stopped inches away from my lips.

"d-did w we sleep together?" I asked not wanting to believe it but problem was I couldnt remember but wait I woke up with my clothes.

she began to laugh "what's so damn funny!" I said pushing her back.

"the look on your face that's what"

she said between laughs.

"just answer the stupid question!" I hate that she was making me feel stupid.

"no we didn't" I let out a breath of air "you passed out right in my arms last night so your friend told me where you live and I brought you home."

what a friend for all she knows Jamiee could have been a killer.

"well thanks" I say turning around to finish cooking.

"oh hey I fed the rat that keeps running around" a rat I don't have rats. "oh you mean Alfy!" she looked at me confused.

"you named your rat?" I laughed.

"he is not a rat he is a firriet".

"oh I've heard of those never seen one though." Jamiee moved and sat on my counter I watched as her dress went up revealing her smooth legs I fought the urge to touch them.

"see something you like?" her voice was soft as she spoke to me.

did I just think that? I quickly looked away putting the food on the plates.

"did you lie?" her question caught me off gaurd lie about what.

"Did I lie about what?"

she jumped off the counter and headed towards me again.