Chapter 8

KRISTA

We were outside my apartment "Jamiee please talk to me" she hadnt said a word the entire car ride.

I did not like seeing her so upset in fact I had never seen her like this before. I opened my door and walked in as Jamiee followed behinde.

As soon as she shut the door Alfy ran past me and to Jamiee.

"well I missed you too Alfy."

I saw a small smile appear on her face.

"was that a smile!" I went towards her and grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa.

"you dont have to tell me anything if you dont want to but just know Im here if you ever want to" she looked up at me and I saw a smirk appear.

"If I want to?" I knew where this was going.

"to TALK besides I told you it was a one time thing" I said looking away I couldnt face her to keep from laughing.

"Royalty you have to admit you enjoyed the first time."

Yup she was back to her old self calling me by my last name.

The soft warm hand going up my neck broke me out of my thoughts.

I quickly pulled back before I got caught up in her eyes.

"Jamiee you just had sex with some girl like an hour ago was that,not enough for you?" I felt a little hint of jealousy when I said that.

"no I didnt" really she was going to lie to me when I saw her with my own eyes.

"Jamiee I saw you" I half yelled.

"no you didnt, you saw me talk to her and that was it

I wasnt up for it with her."

"now thats a first" I said laughing.

"shut up" she said hitting my arm "but now that you mention it" she looked straight at me.

I Couldnt help the happy feeling in me knowing that Jamiee wanted to sleep with me. What the hell was wrong with me.

"Im going to go to bed instead" I said getting up.

Jamiee got hold of my hand and pulled me back down before I could say anything she kissed me. I wraped my hands around her neck and pulled her closer.

Ok so maybe one more time wouldnt hurt.

I woke up feeling tired but happy at the same time. It was a feeling I wasnt familiar with. Jamiee was still asleep with her arm around my waist. I had to go for my run as I tried to sneak out of bed without waking Jamiee as soon as

I was out I just stared at her she looked beautiful sleeping then again who doesn't. Jamiee began,to move.

"Mia baby come back to bed"she said sleeply.

One question came to mind who the f*ck is Mia.

JAMIEE

I woke up to an empty bed where was Krista?

"as long as you love me we could be starving"

"hello?"

"where are you young lady?"

"dad? Im at a friends house why?"

"get home now!"

he ended the call what was his problem.

I gathered my clothes and sent a text to her.

I was leaving her apartment and still no reply maybe she was busy I headed down and took off home.

As soon as I got home my fathers voice rang in my ears.

"Get in her now!" He was angry.

I went into his office and sat down.

"whats up dad" I said trying to lightin the mood.

"Care to explain why you are on the front,page of the paper!" He said slamming it down in front of me.

I picked it up to see it as he got up from his seat.

There on the front page was a picture of me kissing the girl from last night.

On top in big bold letters was 'two princesses fit to rule?'

"dad I didnt know" I said as he paced the room.

"I told you to be careful Jamiee!"

"I know Im sorry...has anyone else seen it?"

"A coulpe of people I've had all our servants out buying every copy they can find"

I was releaved but then a thought hit me Krista.

I quickley got up and ran out.

dialing her number over and over as I got in my car and drove off to her house.

I sat about an hour out side her apartment door calling over and over but still nothing.

Till I heard foot steps I looked up to see her standing with tears starting to run down her face.

She held the paper in her hand I stood up not knowing what to say.

She lifted up her arm and threw the paper at me. "hope you had fun" she said passing me and entering her apartment slamming the door behinde me.