Chapter 21

KRISTA

"My god Sarah how long can this girl be mad at me!" I said getting frustrated when Jamiee didn't answer her phone no surprise there.
"Its already been 3 weeks."

"Well obviously the girl can hold a grudge."
"You think" I said snapping at her.
"Hey calm down I'm not the one who kissed someone else."
I simply glared at her was it necessary to bring that up.

We we're currently in my room she sat on the foot of my bed looking through some fashion magazine while I paced back and forth.

"I don't see why your so hung up on this girl your acting like your in love with her" she said turning to face me only to see the guilty look on my face.
"Of course you are!"
"hey its not like I meant to, these things just happen" I said throwing myself on my bed next to her.

"Like in love with her or just your love right now?" she said still flipping through the pages.
"As in I don't want anyone else I didn't even want Mark the way I want her."
"You realize she is a princess right?"

"Yeah I know so what?"
"So its not like its going to be a regular relationship think of the media and everything that you would have to do what people will say about you only being in it just because she is a princess."

"So what I don't care about what they think because none of that matters to me."
"Alright then" she said closing the magazine. "How do you plan on getting her back?"

"Well" I said sitting up and dialing her phone again only for it to go to voicemail again"If she would answer THE PHONE!" I said tossing it behind me.

"Why don't you just go over there?"

"Oh you know what that's a great idea I'm sure I can just show up to the kings castle and all the security guards will let me right through."
I said with complete sarcasm.

"Point taken."
"I will figure something out. How are you and Tania?"

I looked over to see her blushing.

"Good actually she has some royal meeting thing right now."

"That would explain why your not with her you two are normally attached to the hip."

"Shut up." She said hitting my arm.
"For real have you two you know?"

Letting out a sigh she spoke "No not yet."
"I'm impressed you've gone this long seeing as you guys are all over each other."

"Well she says she doesn't want to rush things seeing as we both have never been in an actual relationship with a girl. Just wants to be sure is all."

"Hmm" I said with a nod.

Just then Sarah's phone went off.

"Hey Krista." I turned my head to look at her "I think I just figured out a way to get your girl back."

JAMIEE

"So let me get this straight you miss her and she's been calling and texting non stop yet you still refuse to talk to her?" Tania said as our parents discussed business with each other as well as other council members.
It sucked that we had to be present at these get togethers all we ever did was sit off to the side.

"Yes I know I should let her explain but I'm still angry if I talk to her now I know that I will get to upset and not really consider her words."

"Well at least you can admit it but you can't ignore her forever. Besides this was like the only girl I've seen you care about as much as you did Mia maybe more."

"Oh so hey don't forget my party is coming up you can bring Sarah if you want so long as your ass is there."

"You know I wouldn't miss it for the world. Speaking of I heard about this new club it would be a shame if we didn't check it out I hear it's good."