NOT AN UPDATE

I need to get this out before I explode to say how I actually feel truth is I'm not okay, not with us I hate it
I hate that you left I hate that you didn't even care I hate that you were fine I hate that it hurts so much I hate that I was right.
You used to joke and say I could never get rid of you because I knew too much and you would have to kill me.
Truth is you did and I can't stand this awful feeling of not having you in my life anymore it's like my heart was just taken from me.

I know you have your reasons for leaving and deciding why I shouldn't  be apart of your life anymore.
I'm sorry for it all every single fight and argument we ever had I won't be selfish and beg you to stay.

I've been selfish this entire time it seems.
all because of a stupid argument on Thanksgiving day over something so small when we've had so much worse.

There was only so much you could take and I didn't know if I had known that it would have caused you to leave I would have let it go and told you how much I loved you.

But it's too late now and now I have to deal with it but I don't even know how to.

I miss you so much that it hurts it's like I can't go a moment without having you in my thoughts even when my music is blasting in my ears there is no escape from the happiness you once brought me.

I love you and I'm sorry.