chapter 2

KRISTA

As I got out of class my friend Sarah jumped on my back.

"Hey how do you think you did?"

"I don't know ok I guess" I was never confident in myself.

"you always say that and yet some how get a better grade than me"

"only because I actually study unlike you who just parties."

Me and Sarah were completly different but we still got along ever since we met on .the first day of class.

She had black hair up to her shoulders which she wore in pig tails today with dark brown eyes.

Sarah was very out spoken and got along with everyone.

"well duh I need to relax after I study or else I'm just a bitch to everyone" I laughesd at her.

"So you coming over later to study for Anatomy?" I asked heading to the parking lot.

"yeah I am 6 right?"

"yes ma'm" I replied.

"Ok see you then" and with that she left as I headed back to my car and headed home.

it was around 6:15 when Sarah showed up she was always running late so I wasn't suprised.

I was getting my books and notes ready when there was a knock on my door.

Opening the door I let Sarah in.

"so you ready to study I brought snacks!" she said holding up bags of chips and powdered donuts.

"That's why I love you" I said laughing at her.

"now let's hit the books" ahe said as we went to my sofa and began to study.

"ugh I can't take anymore studying" Sarah said throwing her head back.

Checking my phone I saw that it was already 11"well I guess we can stop now" I said streching my arms.

we were quite for a minute before I spoke "hey Sarah" she looked at me "I got hit on today...by a girl"I said not making eye contact.

"you got hit on and was she hot at least?" she seemed really into it.

"um well she was ok but she was a real bitch all she wanted was to screw me and that's it and she called me a loser." just thinking about it upset me all over again.

Sarah couldn't help but laugh at me

"its not funny!"

"yes it is" she said between breaths.

"have you ever been with a girl?" her question caught me off gaurd.

"no I haven't I'm not gay" I plainly say.

"so neither am I but I've been with one" she said.

"really you never told me" we were friends after all.

"it was no big deal it was just curiosity duh besides I like guys still."

"oh" was all i said.

just then her phone went off and she answered. I took this time to pick up our mess after a few minutes she hung up.

"hey I just got word there's a party going on wanna go?" she said eyeing me.

"Na you go ahead I'm not really into parties"I said sitting down.

"Aw come on K you need to let loose and have fun I don't wana go alone" she stared at me or a bit.

"ugh fine" I said throwing my head back.