Chapter 22

JAMIEE

I was fuming when I walked away from Krista. What makes her think she could control what I do. That privilege was long gone the night she kissed that guy.

"I'm done" The words I spoke rung in my head did I really mean to say that. Coming to a halt at the entrance I looked up did I really want to go back in there?
Letting out a sigh I shook my head and kept walking sending a quick text to Tania letting her know I was done for the night.

Getting into my car I headed home. All night I was tossing and turning I could not get her off my mind. Why couldn't she be like other girls I slept with why did I have to like her.
All I wanted was to go back to before I ever met her.
Finally giving up I threw the covers off me and headed out towards my car.
Mumbling to myself bout how stupid all this was I started the engine and drove off

Reaching my destination I shut off my vehicle and made my way up until I reached my destination. bringing my hand up I knocked and waited for an answer.

TANIA

I received a text from Jamiee letting me know she went home.
"obviously that didn't go well" I said turning back to Sarah.
"why am I not surprised" she said sighing.
god was she adorable I thought ,smiling to myself.

"I wish those two would fix this already they are good together so good that it's almost sickening".
putting her arms around my neck and giving me a quick kiss she spoke.

"I'm going to get another drink" she said getting up and heading to the bar.
about ten minutes had passed when I realized she still wasn't back yet.
"how long does it take to get a drink" I said growing impatient.

looking over to the bar I noticed her standing there talking to some guy.
I could tell just by the way he was looking at her that he was trying to flirt with her.
As soon as I saw him lean in and whisper in her ear I felt my blood boil.

Quickly getting up I made my way over shoving whoever got in my way till I made my way in between them.

"Hi" I said with as nice of a smile as I could muster.
"hello" he responded as I gave him a once over, failing to see anything interesting about him.

"whats your name?" I question.

"umm...Carter and you are?" he said looking over my shoulder and looking to Sarah.

"Carter over here" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face to get his attention "Im Tania hate to burst your bubble but I would suggest you run along and find some other girls to hit on because this one" I said turning around and signaling towards Sarah "Is off limits"

Crossing my arms I looked him straight in the eyes to show that I was being serious.

"Or you'll what? cry to daddy sorry but I got to her first" he said with a grin.

Before I could think my fist made contact with his nose.
"I DON'T NEED MY DADDY FOR THAT!" I spat as I shook my hand.
"god that hurt a lot more than I thought it would".
"TANIA!"
I turned to see a pissed off Sarah.
"YOU BITCH!"
Carter spoke holding on to his now bloody nose.
"stop being a little baby you asked for it" I said now rubbing my knuckles.
"stupid prick!" I yelled as Sarah dragged me out of the club and to her car.