Chapter 13

KRISTA

I could feel the bass of the music going through my body.

We had been here for about an hour and already I was drunk.

I was currently making out and grinding against some guy in a dark corner who's name was Eric...or was it Derek I couldn't remember but I didn't care I just wanted to have a bit of fun.

Sarah was off dancing with some guy.

The feeling of rough hands making there way up my legs broke me out of my thoughts.

"Woah there buddy your not getting lucky tonight" I managed to slur out.

He brought his lips down to my neck kissing and nibbling it. I couldn't stop thinking how much I wanted them to be her lips on me right now.

This was supposed to get my mind off her yet it did nothing but make me think and want her more.

I was so lost in my thoughts about her that I hadn't noticed him bring his hands up my leg again.

Only this time he managed to get them under my skirt the only thing separating me and him was my underwear.

I was about to push his hand away again but before I could he moved my underwear to the side and inserted his finger.

I was already so turned on thinking about Jamiee that his finger went in with ease. I bit my lip suppressing a moan.

I knew no one could see us and I wanted my release so I let him continue.

I grabbed his short blonde hair As he continued to thrust his fingers in me.

I was so close with every thrust I got even closer until I opened my eyes and looked behind him.

I felt myself pale and my eyes widen I quickly pushed him away sobering up. There looking right back at me was Jamiee and from the look on her face I knew she knew what he was doing.

Shaking her head she turned and walked away. Why should I care it's her fault besides it's not like we are together we never were.

Yet I still couldn't help the tears the threaten to spill from my eyes.

I quickly ran to the nearest empty room I could find and shut the door.

I sat on the bed and cried I had no clue why but I felt horribleI knew I hurt her.

No I shouldn't be feeling bad she had no right to make me feel this way. I wiped my tears and was getting up to make my way out when the door opened and hit me right in the face.

JAMIEE

I couldn't believe what I had just saw anger was running through me I had to walk away before I did anything I would regret.

I needed to get rid of this anger in me she wasn't mine any ways she rejected me she was obviously okay so why couldn't I be.

I managed to find a hot brunette and started making out with her when things got really heated I broke the kiss.

"How bout we go find an empty room?" I whispered in her ear. Of course she said yes because I mean come on who would turn down a chance to sleep with someone as hot as me.

We made our way to a room where there was no noise coming out of so I knew it was empty.

I opened the door to lead the way when I felt it bang against something.