Chapter 14

KRISTA

It was now 4 in the morning as me and Jamiee just laid here we went at it a couple more times before stopping.

Now we both just laid under the covers awake in silence.

Jamiee brought her self up on one arm and rested her head in her hand.

I looked over at her meeting her gaze even though it always seemed to hypnotize me.

Moving a strand of hair from my face she leaned down and kissed me. It was short and simple she pulled away and rested her forehead against mine with her eyes closed she spoke.

"Go out with me" she said in almost a whisper her eyes opening back up to meet mine.

"Jaimee I told you this wasn't a good idea" I said moving to sit up holding the blanket against me.

"Krista please you can't tell me you didn't feel anything" she sat up facing me. She was right the moment I held her I never wanted to let her go I was still hung up on her.

"That doesn't matter" I said running my hand through my hair "besides I already told you why we can't"

Reaching over she touched the side of my face ands turned my head. "I'm not asking for a relationship least not yet just one date how can you ever get to know me if you won't give me a chance..please?" I could hear her voice crack a bit.

I sighed heavily I know I was going to regret this "okay" I said looking straight at her.

"Yeah?" she said a smile taking over her face.

"Yes" I said through giggles In that moment I felt so happy.

Reaching behind my neck she brought her lips to mine kissing me right away things got heated and before I knew it we were at it again.

JAIMEE

I told her it was just sex but it wasn't not for me and from the look in her eyes I knew it wasn't for her either.

It was one of the best nights I had ever had with anyone.

Afterwards we just laid there I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't I had to tell her I had to try I just couldn't give up.

I brought myself up to look at her she was gorgeous I kissed her trying to gather up my courage before asking.

"Go out with me" I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"Jamiee I told you this wasn't a good idea" no I wouldn't give up until she heard me out.

"Krista please you can't tell me you didn't feel anything" I know she did I could feel it.

"That doesn't matter" how can it not matter to her how could she ignore it. "Besides I already told you why we cant" that doesn't mean we shouldn't or couldn't.

I reached over to get her to look at me "I'm not asking for a relationship least not yet just one date how can you ever get to know me if you won't give me a chance...please" I begged I know that we could be something if she would let it.

"Okay" I felt my heart flutter with happiness at the word.

"Yeah?" I questioned to make sure.

"Yes" she said giggling which was super cute I reached over and kissed her it was supposed to be a quick one but turned into another round of sex.

I woke up before Krista who looked like she was knocked out.

More bruising had covered her face but the swelling had gone down.

I got out of bed making sure not to wake her and got dressed.

Placing a light ,simple kiss on her forehead I headed out the door.

KRISTA

I stretched out on my bed noticing the other side being empty.

Opening my eyes I looked over sure enough it was empty I sat up rubbing my eyes.

Trying to remember last nights event I had slept with Jamiee again after I said we couldn't.

"What the hell is wrong with me" I said to myself.

Of course she was gone probably just wanted to see if she could still get me to sleep with her. "Ugh I'm so stupid!" I said sitting up.

"Who's stupid?" I quickly looked up to see Jamiee at my bedroom door. Putting her sunglasses on her head as she held a brown paper bag coffee in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other.

"I-uh..I thought you left?" I said not wanting to say I was stupid.

"I did I woke up early went home to change and get your meds and well thought you might be hungry."

Right I hadn't noticed she was wearing different clothes than last night.

"Thank you."

"No problem" she said coming over and placing the bag and coffee down on the bedside table.

"Oh by the way"bending down her lips met mine "good morning beautiful"

A smile spread across my face "good morning" I said in return.

So far this day was starting to look like a good one.