Licence Exam

A/N

Ok. Announcement. This fic will have some pairings, as seen in the updated tags.

-Tokage x Sero
-Todoroki x Yaoyorozu
-Kaminari x Jiro
-Ojiro x Hagakure

IDK if I want Camie x Bakugou, but I'll deal with that later.

------------------------

"I don't mean to be rude..." The teacher in charge of the Shiketsu students said, "But I believe we're going to be late for the exam."

Aizawa whipped out his phone, and Fukukado did the same.

"Crap."

"Don't worry about it." Sakamata reassured them, "Your students were kidnapped by the League, and from Midoriya's reactions, and previous reports, I believe that this was a targeted attack on Midoriya. They won't be able to hold the exam anyway until we sweep the area. It shouldn't take too long."

"Thank goodness..." Fukukado sighed, "Luckily, we came early. Otherwise, we might have missed the entire thing."

Sakamata made his way into the building, motioning the three schools to follow behind him as he did so.

"Man.... after that... I feel really bad about our plan of attacking him..." Shindo sighed, "Facing a villain is one thing, but having to fight the very villains who kidnapped him?"

Nakagame nodded, "To be fair, he was the ones that alerted everyone to them being fakes."

"I'm sorry..." Toteki apologised.

"Don't worry about it." Fukukado pat his back. "Just calm down."

------------------------

In the end, the Provisional Licence Exam had been pushed back by two hours. The students from the three schools were required to give their statements, as Pro Heroes surveyed the area to ensure that it was villain free.

It didn't take too long, though. Several passers-by had caught the entire thing on cameravideo, and the only ones they really had to go in depth to interview was Makabe, Utsushimi, Toteki, and Midoriya.

And Midoriya seemed to have some sort of realisation while answering questions, because he ran out of the room and nearly had a panic attack.

"Woah! Midoriya, calm down!" Kaminari yelped, as Midoriya panted and looked at the three students who were kidnapped as they were being fussed over by their own classmates.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Uh... what?" Makabe muttered.

"Look, fam, we low key have no idea what you're apologising for." Utsushimi stated.

Aizawa sighed again, as Fukukado looked on in confusion.

"I'm sorry. If I wasn't so weak in Kamino... If I hadn't let them fool me time and time again... If I hadn't let them kidnap me in the first place -"

"You're seriously blaming yourself for getting kidnapped?" Utsushimi blinked, "Like, don't worry about it, fam."

"Yeah!" Yoarashi piped up, "It's not like you asked for them to come after you again!"

"But if I didn't let them target me like that and find a weak point -" Midoriya protested, before Bakugou picked him up and shook him.

"What is wrong with you!? Do you seriously believe that you're to blame for everything!? We didn't ask for the USJ to happen, or the training camp, or Kamino, or anything! And don't you dare blame yourself for being weak cause if anything, you're one of the strongest ones here, even without your shitty quirk!"