Wake

Yagi panted, as he surveyed the damage done to the area during his fight with All for One.

It was a pretty even fight, All for One using the multitude of quirks he possessed to counter the sheer amount of strength that One for All had stockpiled.

He had been sparking with red electricity a couple of times during the fight, and Yagi just assumed that he was charging up some sort of attack.

All of a sudden, the villain hunched over, gripping his head in pain as Yagi stood back, careful not to let the crimson strikes of electricity hit him. He could only watch as All for One shook, before the electricity finally dispersed, leaving him dazed and shocked.

Yagi took the opportunity to knock him out with a well placed punch.

He had no idea what had happened that caused All for One to suddenly lose track of the fight, but he just counted his blessings. If he had been forced to exert himself any further, he may end up revealing his true, weakened form to the world when he deflated.

At least, this gave him that one extra minute so that he could effectively hand All for One over to the authorities and make his escape.

--------------------------

"How is he?!" Uraraka asked, the second Kayama stepped into the room. Bakugou and Monoma had been sent back earlier, and were bombarded with questions. Neither of them knew anything about Midoriya's state, and seeing the expression on their faces, they had stopped, and decided to wait for one of the teachers to break the news to them.

Sosaki and Tsuchikawa were temporarily staying in UA, as investigations at their hideout took place, trying to find out how exactly the villains knew when and where to strike. They were the ones looking over the students as the rest of the teachers talked.

Chatora was with the remainder of the heroes that had gathered for the rescue mission, getting checked over from the aftermath of Yagi's battle with All for One.

Hakamata had gotten the most serious injuries, but even he was well on the way to recovery, so no one was too worried at that point.

"Is Midoriya okay?!" Kirishima asked, as the rest of the students crowded around Yamada and Ishiyama, all of them asking about Midoriya's wellbeing.

"He'll be alright. Recovery Girl said that he's fine. We'll have to wait until he gets more energy and stamina to completely heal him, but he'll make it."

Some sighs in relief were heard, as the rest of the students perked up in happiness that Midoriya was alive.

"BUT SINCE WHEN COULD FUCKING DEKU TURN INTO A GOD DAMNED BIRD?! OR MAKE ELECTRICITY?!" Bakugou roared, explosions popping on his palms in frustration, "HE'S QUIRKLESS! WHERE ARE THE SHITHEADS THAT DID TO HIM?! I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!"

The rest of the students clammed up, processing Bakugou's statement, before they turned to the teachers for an explanation.

"Honestly, we don't know at this point in time, but I'm sure Nezu and Recover Girl will figure it out." Yamada replied. "Also... there's something we need to talk to you guys about."

Yamada and Ishiyama broke the news that they were building new dormitories, to maximise security. They weren't making it compulsory for all the students, but they mentioned that they would need their parents permission to do so.

Aizawa, Kan, Yagi, and Ishiyama would spend the next few days speaking to their parents, to try and convince them to let the students stay in the dorms.

As such, they would finally be allowed to go home. Todoroki didn't look happy about that, but he didn't say a thing.

--------------------------