Damn it, Media

Midoriya sighed when he opened the letter, skimming over the words searching for the phrase "you didn't get into the hero course". He knew he didn't get into the hero course from villain points, and he didn't really care anyway. There was still the sports festival.

He didn't have time to wallow in self pity. It was robots. He couldn't do shit against robots anyway.

He needed to find his little brother.

He slipped on his mask, pulled up his hood and slid out his window.

--------------------------------

Bakugou sat on his table. He didn't know if Midoriya had gotten into the Hero Course, or even UA. He had started going a bit crazy about nine months ago, and two months ago, at the entrance exam, had gone a bit more crazy than he thought was healthy. A lot more crazy.

He was glad that Midoriya could stand up for himself, sure... but he didn't know what to feel when he sees Midoroya rushing all over the place, mumbling at breakneck speed and generally being tired, sleepy, angry, easily pissed off, cranky, and generally not taking care of himself.

This random guy called Iida Tenya had yelled at him for keeping his feet on the desk. Weirdo. Wasn't he the guy that Midoriya called out before the practical exam?

Then there was this other girl called Uraraka Ochako that entered. And she immediately ended up in a conversation with Iida, a guy with many arms called Shoji Mezo, another semi bulky guy called Sato Rikido, a pikachu blonde called Kaminari Denki, a frog girl called Asui Tsuyu, the tape boy Sero Hanta and a red head called Kirishima Eijiro.

He let out a sharp bark of laughter when he overheard them talking about this supposed Demon of Musutafu.

Deku really made a name for himself, huh?

He was behind by a long shot. He needed to stop relying on his quirk so much. His occasional spars with Midoriya before he went off the rails told him that much.

He eyed the man in the sleeping bag that emerged from the sleeping bag.

Huh. Looks like Midoriya didn't get into the hero course. Pity.

--------------------------------

Bakugou snorted when Aizawa declared this person with a wind quirk who's name he didn't bother to remember, and a grape haired boy, with no potential, and immediately expelled them. To be fair, one was a major pervert and the other wasn't even taking the trials seriously, even with Aizawa's threat of expelling students. He got what he deserved.

I mean, fuck you, he fucking threatened us and you still goofed around and "pretended" to drop the softball. You dumb or some shit?

That was until Aizawa dismissed everyone else.

"Bakugou, you went to Aldera, right?"

Bakugou blinked, and nodded.

"Alright. Stay back for a second. And you eight. Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoji, Sero, Sato, Asui. You're not in trouble, I just want to talk."

The nine students (literally half the class at this point) looked at Aizawa, forming a semi circle around the pro hero.

"Bakugou, what is Midoriya like in middle school? How is he being treated?"

Bakugou tensed up. Why was he asking about Midoriya.

"It's for a case. He's involved in it and I'm afraid he's running on fumes at this point." Aizawa said, almost as if he read his mind.