Transform

Fukukado and Aizawa froze up at the mention of the name.

They knew that name. One of the few female members of the League of Villains.

Aizawa hissed. That was the name Midoriya spoke of. The one that tormented him the worst. The one that he could never speak of without freezing up, or curling up in a ball, shaking.

"Toga? What do you mean, this is Utsushimi Camie." The purple haired student retorted, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Before anyone could even react, Midoriya shot forward, nailing Utsushimi right in the chest. She gave a yelp, and they tumbled to the ground.

Shindo blinked.

Holy hell, he was fast.

"Hey! Leave Camie alone!" Yoarashi yelled.

"Oi, Eraser, control your kid!" Fukukado yelled, as she herded her students away from the Shiketsu students.

Aizawa promptly grabbed hold of his capture weapon, and stood in front of Shinsou and Kota protectively.

"Aren't you going to do anything?" She growled.

Aizawa was up grading papers, and Midoriya had ended up falling asleep in the common room sofa. No one had the heart to move him, so they just let him sleep there as Kota and Shinsou were curled up next to him.

He heard a faint whine, and he put his pen down to check on his problem child.

Midoriya shot up, sweating, as he pressed his hands against his head, purple flames dancing on his shoulders as he hyperventilated. He reached up, scratching his neck, as if he was expecting something to be there.

"Izuku. Calm down." He grabbed Midoriya's shoulder firmly, pulling his hand away from his neck before he could injure himself in his panic. Shinsou and Kota barely stirred, but they snuggled closer to Midoriya.

It wasn't just Midoriya who was having trouble sleeping. Shinsou had ended up napping in the classroom at random times, while Kota just fell asleep at random times, staying asleep for several minutes, before snapping awake.

He hated how all his kids were suffering, and he was unable to do anything to help.

"Sensei, I keep seeing Toga... and they keep... they keep..." Midoriya sniffled as latched onto Aizawa's arm. "She... they..."

"It's okay. You're safe here, Izuku. No one can hurt you while you're here."

Midoriya just looked at him with a haunted expression on his face.

"What if they're her? What if she's here and I don't know?!" Midoriya rambled on, "What if they come when I let my guard down and -"

"Shh. Don't worry about it, Izuku."

Aizawa pulled the distressed boy in for a hug, as Midoriya clung to him like a lifeline.

"Not when she's the one who has been plaguing his mind for the past few weeks." Aizawa hissed. "The poor kid barely sleeps anymore because of her."

Utsushimi pushed Midoriya off her, before she asked, "Hey, I low key have no idea what's going on, fam?"

"Stop pretending! I know it's you!" Midoriya growled, jumping away from her.

"Sensei!" He turned back, ever so slightly, his emerald green eyes practically begging Aizawa to help him.

Aizawa trained his gaze on Utsushimi, as she stood up, as his hair flared up and his eyes turned red.