𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 17 - 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄

Benji's POV

-

It had been a whole week since I'd seen Jorge. To be honest, I was losing my mind. He hadn't responded, or even read one of my texts. I was worried. Worried? No, I was terrified. I couldn't even think straight. Of course he could be on a trip or something, but I feel like he would've told me about something like that. I just didn't know what to think. But today I'm going to try and talk to his friends. Maybe they know something?

I headed out of my third class to lunch. As I entered the cafeteria, I spotted Jorges friend, Syd. Surely he'd know something? He is his best friend (besides me) after all.

"Hi"

"Oh uh hey."

"I'm Benji."

"Yeah Jorge has told me about you. Can I help you?" He laughed a little.

"Do you know where Jorge is? I mean, I haven't seen or talked to him in a week."

"I don't know. He didn't tell me anything."

"And you're not even worried?"

"Well, not really. I'm sure he's fine."

"How do you know?"

"I don't know. I talked to his mom yesterday and she said he's just fine so?"

"Oh, uh, okay.. bye. Thanks."

"Bye?"

God that was awkward. I know he said that his mom said he was fine, but I don't feel like I can trust him. I don't know, I just wanted to make sure he was okay myself. Something about this whole thing made me worry. That's it. Tonight. Tonight I'm gonna go over to his house. Hopefully he's ok. I don't know how I didn't do this earlier. The lunch bell rang, and I made up my mind.

————————————————————————

Ugh omg I hate the way I write. But I'm ignoring it for now- updating again tomorrow ofc. Love you guyss
Bye luvss <333

Word count: 312

January 30, 2020.