𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5 - 𝖧𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝖠𝗌𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁

Jorge POV

My school works like a day b day, meaning that one day you have certain classes, and the next day you have different ones, then the first days classes again and so on.

Today, was b day.. I was not excited to go to class, to say the least. The only thing I was looking forward to was staring at this Benji boy, all lunch long. I could look at his beautiful face forever.

As I walked into my first class, I took a look around, hoping to see someone I liked. No one I saw looked appealing until.. Benji. Benji was in this class. Oh god. I took a seat in the far back, the opposite of him, and awaited the class to begin.

"Okay class, since it is your first time in this new class, we are going to play a partner game. You will each ask questions to each other and write the answers down. I will be picking the partners" every one sighed audibly as she said the last sentence. Please not Benji, PLEASE not Benji.. I thought to myself. I didn't wanna make a bad impression on him, and I was definitely not ready to meet him for real yet.

The teacher named off partners two by two. Chances were becoming slim, and I was crossing my fingers as she began to announce the last sets of partners..

"And that leaves us with Benjamin and Jorge. Okay, get asking! We'll be doing this for the rest of the per-!" She was cut off by the chatter of students.

I stared at my desk trying to process what was bound to happen is the next few minutes. Will I embarrass myself? I hope not. Is he-

"Hey, you're Jorge, right?" I looked up to see Benji in front of me, disrupting my thoughts.

"Oh hey, and yes I am Jorge"

He smiled softly and took a seat next to me.

"Sooo, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked me. He actually seemed genuinely interested in what my answer would be..

"I really just enjoy spending time with friends"

"Anything more specific?" He questioned.

"I mean if you want me to?"

"Yes of course"

"Okay, well if you insist. I really like deep conversations, like truly meaningful, honest ones.. and looking at the stars or the sunset. I really like the sky. And painting.."

"Oh no way me too!"

"Oh cool! I mean I'm not very good at it but it is something I really like to do. What about you Benjamin, what's something you really don't like?" I asked him the opposite question. Dammit, I should've just asked him the one he asked me. Too late now.

"Something I don't like?"

"Yeah.." I hesitated.

"I don't like it when people call me Benjamin." He said simply. Shit! I should have asked him. God in such an idiot. He probably hates me now.

"Oh I-I'm sorry, I didn't know y-you didn't like that." I looked down at my feet ashamed.

"You didn't let me finish silly." What?

"I meant that I don't like it when other people call me Benjamin.. but I kind of like it when you do.." I looked up at him thankfully. He was strawberry red.. and so was I.

"Oh?"

"Jor-" the bell cut him off. One of his friends came and grabbed his wrist, dragging him away.

What was he gonna say? And why did he only like it when I called him Benjamin? I'm so confused. But, in a way, I think my mind has just made somethings abundantly clear.. I have a huge ass crush.

————————————————————————

This was short I'm sorry I'm rlly tired. I'm gonna upload again tmrw thoo 😊😊
And HELLO BENJI AND JEYJEY ARE MOVING IN TOGWTHER WAHTTT- THIS IS NOT REAL— so so freaking happy I can't even explain to you how happy this new made me. We finna get Soo Much more content now omg- 😳
Anyways, ily all bye luvsss 💜💜

This is an edit and Baha no they aren't moving in together and I'm crying haha Hahahaha love life right now

Word count: 674

January 11, 2020