Ending

10 Years later
Mira pov.
It's Been Ten Years Since My Father and The Wolves Defeated Kanan. After That. My Uncle Zeb Came By To Check To See If Kanan Came. Father Told Him Of All What Happened and Zeb Said He Had What Was Coming To Him.

Since Then The Last 10 Years Has Been Nothing But Peaceful. The Planet Which We Call Our Home Has Been Very Pleasing. Since Dad Had Become The Wolf Master. We Never Been Afraid Of The Wolves Anymore. Everytime We See Them. They Come and Greet Us or Mine Their Own Business.

As For Me and My Sister. Are Trained To Become Jedi Has Gone Very Well. For The Past 10 Years. Our Training Has Been Difficult. But Our Father Has Thought Us To Never Give Up. We Even Have Found Our Lightsaber Crystal and Lightsabers. I Have Two Orange Crystal's and Dawn Has A Light Blue One.

Our Mothers Have Been All Right. When Found That Dad Was Alive. They Never Left His Side For A Inter Month. They Love Him That Much. Now For Today Was Something Different. Me and Dawn Were Both Heading Outside To Meet Our Parents Because We Were About To Become Jedi Knights.

We Stood In Front of Our Father and Kneel Down. He Actvied His Lightsaber Lightsaber and Knighted Us. Hera, Sabine. I Like To Introduce You To Our New Jedi Knights. Congratulations Mira and Dawn. You Two Have Earned It. Ezra said and Hug Us Both. Thank You Father. We Both said.

Our Mothers Congratulate And Hugs Us Too. This Was Best Day of Our Lives. There's No Telling What The Future Might Have Instore For Us. But As Long As Me and My Sister Have Each Other. We Can Take On Anything  The Galaxy Might Throw At Us.

The End