Training

2 hours later.
Kanan pov.
I started to wake up and I was in my room. I think I was having a dream about ezra, sabine, and hera. I saw them and they were alive. But something tells me it wasn't a dream. Was it all real. Then zeb and chopper came in.

Kanan I see that your finally awake. Zeb said. Zeb where is ezra, sabine, and hera at? I ask. Um kanan are you ok? He ask. Yeah now where are they? Kanan they been missing for 5 years. We never found them. Their dead. Oh ok it must have sip mind. It's alright now come on we're already running late. Yeah just let me get ready. Zeb left and went back to thoughts. Why do I get the feeling somethings not right.

Zeb pov.
I walk out of kanan's room and and chopper was speaking to me. I know it's right to lie to kanan but if we tell him. He'll go crazy and try to get back and kill ezra. Taking him away from his family. I'm not going to say anything and that goes for you too got. In chooper's response he shocks me and runs away. CHOOPER!!! I yelled and run after him.

3 hours later
Ezra pov.
Ok girls rise the rocks. I Instructed. They started lifting them but only a little bit. Dawn, mira you have to clear your mind of all distractions and focus on the rocks. They lifting a little higher. Come on I know you two got this. Then the rockets were all around them. You guys got it. Now drop them. They drop the rocks and look at.

How was that daddy? Dawn ask. That was perfect girls. It will be harder if I told you to lift bigger rocks but since your 5 will start with little rocks. So one day will be able to lift bigger rocks? Mira ask. Yes when your older. Then sabine came outside.

How's the training going? She ask. It's going great. Mira and dawn are learning faster then expected. That's good is there anything else. Actually can you shot me? Whoa ezra what kind of question is that? I mean in a training way. This is the next lesson. To see if they can see my moves before I do it. Alright I'll put my blasters on stan mode. Dawn and mira go in the area to stay away from the blast area. They ran over there and watch.

5 minutes later
I cover eyes for the training. Ok sabine I'm ready. Ok here they come. Sabine started firing and I dodging or deflecting them. Luckily my kids are in a safe area so they won't be hit. The ones I dodged fly right past me and the ones I defended hit trees. This went on for about 6 minutes. I ended the lesson and then hera came out.

What's with all the loud blaster shots out here? She ask. Oh I was teaching the girls to fallow my moves before I do them. I said. Well did it work? I don't know let me ask them. DAWN, MIRA CAN YOU COME OVER HERE PLEASE! I yelled. They came over here running. It look like they were racing each other. Ok did you see any of my moves before I did them? Well some of them yes and the other no. Mira said. Well their getting there. Well that's enough for right. It's time for lunch. Hera said. Ok let's go eat. Sabine said and we went back into the ghost.