Nightmare

4 Days Later
Night Time
Ezra pov.
I Was Still In The Medical Bay Dreaming When My Dream Started Turing Into A Nightmare.

Nightmare
I Was Suddenly Back In The Woods Where The Wolves First Attack Me. I Need To Get Back To The Ship. I Started Walking In The Direction Where The Ship Until I Heard Them. The Wolves They Must Have Found Me.

I Have To Get Out Of Here. I Started Running As Their Howling Was Getting Closer And Closer. They're Going To Catch Me. Then The Howling Stop For Some Reason. I Must Have Lost Them. I Kelp Going Until I Saw The Ghost.

I Ran Up To The Ghost And Started Calling Hera And Sabine. HERA, SABINE!!! I Yelled Out But Got No Response. Then That's When Wolves Came Out From Behind The Ghost. Then Two Of Them Appeared And Something out In Their Mouths. It Was Hera And Sabine.

The Two Wolves Drop Them On The Ground And All The Inter Pack Started Surrendering Sabine And Hera And Getting Ready To Eat Them. Hera Look At Me And Spoke.

EZRA YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! YES YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOURSELF AND FORGET ABOUT US!!! Sabine Yelled. No I Have To Save You Both. I Reach For My Lightsaber But It Was Gone.

Along With My Blaster. My Weapons Maybe Gone But I Still Have The Force. I Tried To Push The Wolves Back But My Powers Weren't Working.

Then A Wolf Jump And Pin Me To The Ground. I Couldn't Move. All I Could Do Was Watch As Hera And Sabine Be Killed. Then The Wolves Made Their Move And Started Eating Them.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I Yelled. Then The Wolf That Was Pinning Me To Ground Look At Me And Started Growling And I Knew What That Means. His Teeth Got Into My Face And Everything Went Dark.

Nightmare End
I Woke Up Out Of Nightmare Sweating. What A Horrible Nightmare. I Said Then The Door Open. But It Was Too Dark To See Who It Was. Who's there? It's Me Ezra. Someone Said Then The Lights Turned On And The Mysterious Person Was Hera In A Green Sweater And Black Pants.

Oh Hera It's You. Of Course It's Me Silly. Who Else Did You Think I Was? Hera Ask. The Wolves. The Wolves.  What Are You Talking About Ezra? I'll Tell You.

5 Minutes Later
And That's Pretty Much It. I'm So Sorry That Happen To You Ezra. Hera Hug Me And I Hug Her Back. I Won't Let Them You Hurt You And Sabine Hera. I Know Ezra. We Believe In You. We Stop Hugging And Look At Each Other.

So Hera Why Are You Up? I Ask. I Couldn't Sleep. So I Decided To Come Here And Check On You. Hera Said. Thanks If You Want You Could Sleep In Here With Me? I Would Love That. Hera Got Into The Bed Next To Me But Not Under The Covers.

You're Not Cold? No I Have All This Stuff On To Keep Me Warm. Oh Alright Then. We Kiss Each Other Good Night And Fell Asleep Together.