Water

The Next Day
Sabine pov.
Me and Ezra Were Packing Our Gear For Our Journey To The East. We Were Going To Go Get Water For Us and Hera. Alright Ready. I said. Yep Let's Go. Ezra said and We Put Our Backpacks On. We Made Our Way Outside and Met Up With Hera.

Ok You Two. I Want You To Be Careful Out There. We Still Don't Know What's Out There. Hera said. Don't Worry Hera. I Got My Lightsaber To Protect Us. Ezra said. And I Got My Blasters To Kill Anything That Attacks Us. Alright Good Luck. Right. We Both Said and Ran Off.

One Hour Later.
We Been Hiking Though The Woods For An Hour Now. Good Thing I'm Blazing A Path For Us To Find A Way Back By Using My Lightsaber. Ezra said. I Know We Been Walking For An Hour Now. But We're Almost There. I said Back To Him. Hey Do You Hear That? Hear What? He ask. It Sounds Like A Waterfall. Come On.

We Started Running Unit We Reach The Waterfall. Great We Made It. Good Let's Open Our Backpacks and Fill Up All these Canteens. We Brought 50 Canteens and Started Filling Them Up.

15 Minutes Later.
Ok All Mine Canteens Are full. What About you Ezra? Yeah Mines Are All Full. Let's Go Home. We Started Walking Back To The Ghost and That Was Going To Take Another Hour.

55 Minutes Later.
See Sabine We Only Got Five Minutes Left and Nothing Happened. Whatever. I said Rolling My Eyes. Then Something Was Shaking In The Bush. I Think You Spoke To Soon Ezra. Then Something Big Came Out. It A Black Space Wolf. Ezra said

A What? I ask. Then It Started to Attack. I Drew Out My Blasters and Ezra Took Out His Lightsaber. We Try To Hit It But Kept Dogging Us.

Sabine Take My Backpack and Get Out of Here. But What About You? I ask. I'll Be Fine. But Ezra.... I Try To Say But He Cut Me Off. NOW!!! I Took His Backpack and Started Running Towards The Ghost.

5 minutes later
I Made It and Ran Towards Hera and Told Her What Happened. Don't Worry. He'll Be ok. But What If He's Not. He Could Be Hurt. He's strong Sabine. We Just Have To Wait. Alright Hera. I said Look Towards The Woods. Waiting For Ezra's Return.

30 Minutes Later
30 Minutes Has Pass and Still No Sign of Ezra. I Just Hope He's Ok. Then We Heard Something. We Look Behind Us and It Was Ezra. EZRA!!! We both yelled. Hera, Sabine Help. Ezra said. Then Fell To The Ground Unconscious.

We Ran Towards Him and He Wasn't Looking To Good. He Had Claw Marks All Over His Face. He Was Also Bloody. Come On Sabine. We Have To Get Him To The Medical Bay. Hera said. Right. We Pick Him Up and Got Him On The Ship. Then We Closed The Ghost's Cargo Doors. This Is Not Going To Be Easy Stranded On This World.