Fallen Jedi

Kanan pov.
I walk out my room to find zeb and chopper. They been lying to me saying that Ezra, Sabine, and Hera were dead. I knew I wasn't crazy that they were still alive. Their gonna pay. Their all going to pay. I walk into a common room on the base and saw them. Hey kanan are you today? Zeb ask. Good but you're not. I said. What do you mean? I feel good. No you and chooper have been lying to me this entire time.

Lying about what? That Ezra, Sabine, and Hera were dead but in truth they are alive. So stop the damn lie's. He look shock and stand up. Kanan we didn't want you to find out this especially after what happened last time. The only reason why I did that because ezra stole hera from me. He knows that should be my wife and that should be my daughter. Not his and he's gonna to pay the price.

Kanan as your friend. I'm begging you. Don't do this alright. They have form a family together. Don't take that  them away from them. Oh yeah what about the family we form back on the ghost. We were 5 people and droid from different worlds and made a family together. Then those 3 decides to ruin that by quitting the rebellion because they were sick of the fighting. There will fighting no matter where you go zeb.

I understand stand that but don't destroy the peace they have as family. Please kanan. Just let it go. Let them go. Zeb pleaded with me. I calm down and spoke again. You what zeb you're right. I have to let them go. I said. Thanks kanan. He was about to sit back down but I stop him. Hey zeb? I ask. Yeah kanan what's is it? You are such a fool. Huh? Before he could even respond. I use the force and threw him across the room. Knocking him out unconscious.

Sorry zeb but I will never let this go until their dead. I look at chooper and he tried to run away but I use the force to hold him in place. I walk up to him and deactivated him. I pulled he's data core out of head and started walking to the hangar. Sweet dreams guys. I have to do this. I said and left.

3 minutes later.
I made it to the hangar and saw a y-wing. I saw the pilot and walk up to him. Can I help you sir? I ask. I need your fighter. I said. Why do you need my fighter? I going somewhere important now out of my way. Listen you don't have the right to talk to me like that and I care who you are. You're not taking my fighter. I see this guy has some balls but unfortunately I don't have the time for him.

I kick in the nuts and punch him in the face. He fell to the ground. I see you have the balls to stand up to me but not the balls to not cry like a little punk. I said and got into the y-wing. I started it up and flew off the base. I put chooper's data core in the computer and got the cordness. Ah there we are. I'm coming for ezra and your little. I press a button and the ship went into hyperspace.

An hour later.
Zeb pov.
I woke up and saw that chopper was deactivated. I ran to him and tried to get him activated but it didn't work. Then I remember kanan. He's coming for ezra and his family. I need to contact them and warn them. I just hope kanan hasn't got to them yet.