Found

5 Years Later
Kanan Pov.
It's Been Five Years Since Ezra, Sabine, And  Hera Disappeared Without A Trace. Due To This Unfortunate Lost. Rebel Command Decided To End The Search And Declare Them M.I.A. Since Then. All We Could Was Move On.

So Now Me, Zeb, And Chopper Were On A Mission To A Lost Planet That's Been Missing For Centuries To See If There Was A Base For The Rebellion. We Made Our To The Planet Surface And Landed.

Alright Chop Scan For Anything That Might Try To Attack Us. We Don't Know Who Or What Is On This Planet. I Said. Are We Even Sure That There's A Base On This Planet? Zeb Ask. Don't Know. This Planet Went Missing Five Thousand Years. So We're Stepping Into The Unknown. Yep. I Said And Kept Walking.

3 Hour Later
We Were Walking Through A Jungle Looking For Possible Base Until Chopper Pick Up Something On His Scanner. What Is Chop? Chopper Started Speaking When Zeb Interrupted. What Did He Say? He Says There's A Ship Nearby. So We're Not The Only Ones On This Planet. Well Let's Go Find Who. Are You Sure That's The Wisest Choice Zeb?

Yeah. Fine Let's Go. I Sighed And Follow Zeb To The Area Where The Ship Was Detected. When We Reach A Top Of A Hill. We Couldn't Believe Our Eyes. It Was The Ghost. I Can't Believe It. I Said. Kanan Isn't That The Ghost? Zeb Ask. Yeah But What Is It Doing Here. Just As We Were About To Get A Closer Look.

The Cargo Door Open And We Saw Two Familiar People Step Out Of The Ship. It Was Hera And Sabine.

Hera Pov.
Me And Sabine Step Outside Of The Ghost Because Ezra Was Coming Back Any Second Now From His Daily Trip Into The Jungle. But Then We Were Interrupted When We Heard Someone Called Our Names. Voices I Thought We Would Never Hear Again. We Turned Around And Saw That It Was Kanan, Zeb, And Chopper. Hera, Sabine You're Alive. Kanan Said

Guys Is That Really You? Sabine Ask. Of Course It's Us. Zeb Said. Well It's Great Seeing You All Again. I Said. The Same Goes For You. We All Thought You Were Dead. Well We're Not. Hey Guys Where's Ezra? Zeb Ask. Yeah Where Is He And Why Are You Here? Is The Ship Damage? Kanan Ask. Me And Sabine Look At Each Other Getting Nervous Looks That They Are About To Find Out The Real Truth.

You Think We Should Tell Them? Sabine Ask. I Think They Have A Right To Know. I Said. Know What? Kanan Ask. Guy's The Reson Why We're Here Is Because.... I Was About To Them The Truth But I Stop When I Heard Ezra's Voice. GIRLS I'M BACK!!! He Yelled As He Wall Out Of The Jungle.

Ezra Pov.
I Yelled For The Girl Names To Let Them Know I Was Back From My Journey In The Jungle. I Saw Them But They Wasn't Alone. They Were With Faces I Thought The Three Of Us Would Never See Again. Kanan, Zeb, And Chopper. Guys You're here. I Said Walking Up To Them.

Yes And Hera Was About To Tell Us Something. Kanan Said. Well Yes. Guys In The Five Years We've Been Missing. A Lot Of Things Has Happened. Hera Explained. Like What? Zeb Ask. Hang On. Hera Walk To The Ghost Cargo Hold And Yelled. GIRLS CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE!!!

I Saw Zeb And Kanan's Face As They Had A Confuse Look Wondering Who Hera Was Calling. They Were About To The Truth. Just Then Two Little Girls Came Running Outside. Yes Mommy? One Of Them Ask. Hera Who Are These Little Girls? Zeb Ask. They're My Daughters Zeb. I Said. WHAT!!! All Three Of Them Yelled.

Let Me Introduce Them. This Is Dawn. She's Mine And Hera's Daughter. And This Right Here Is Mira. She's Mine And Sabine's Daughter. Hello. They Both Said. Hello. Kanan And Others Replied Back. How Did This Happened? Well Kanan It's A Long Story. Um Girls Why Don't You Go Back Inside And Play. Sabine Said. Ok Mommy. Mira Said As Her And Dawn Ran Back In. Well Let's Get Started With The Story

30 Minutes Later
And That's Pretty Much It. Hera Said Finishing The Stroy. So Let Me Get This Straight. Five Years Ago The Ghost Crash Here And You Mange To Fix It. But Instead Of Returning To The Rebellion. You Three Decided To Stay Here And Create A Family Together. Kanan Said. Yes. Me, Hera, And Sabine Said All Together.

I Look Up At The Sky And Started To Noticed That It Was Getting Dark. Zeb Notice It Too. Well It Looks Like It's About To Getting Dark Pretty Soon. We'll Talk More About This Tomorrow. But For Right Now. We Need To Get Back To Our Ship. Zeb Said

No You Can't. You'll Never Make It In Time. I Said. Why Not? Kanan Ask. The Wolves On This Planet Like Come Out At Night. They Hunt You Down And You'll Never See Them Coming. So You'll Just Have To Stay Here Tonight Until Morning. Fine Ezra We'll Just Sleep In Our Old Rooms.

Yeah There A Problem With That. Sabine Said. What Do You Sabine? Zeb Ask. Kanan You Can Go To Your Old Room. But Zeb You Have To Sleep In My Old Room. Hera Said. Why? Because Zeb  Me, Hera, And Sabine All Share The Room Where You And I Used To Share.

We Move In With Ezra Zeb. To Be Close With Him. Sabine Said. Fine. I Need To Go Bed Now To Process All This. Ok Everyone Let's Go Inside. It's Getting Darker. I Said As We All Started Walking Inside The Ghost As Hera Lock It Up For The Night.