Mira's Nightmare

Nighttime
Mira was in her bed sleep with her sister dawn the top bunk. She was have a good dream until it turn into a nightmare.

Nightmare
Mira was outside training with dawn and her father. Until everything turned dark. Then kanan appeared. Kanan what are you doing here? Ezra ask. I'm here to destroy your family ezra. You should have never taken hera away from me and you  should know dawn should be my daughter not yours. Kanan said actvied his lightsaber. Ezra had no choice but to do the same.

He activated his and look at his daughter's. Mira, dawn get inside. But what about you daddy? Dawn ask. I'll be fine. Now go. Mira and dawn ran into the ghost and ran into hera and sabine. Mira, dawn what's wrong? Sabine ask. Mommy that mean man kanan's back and daddy's fighting him. Mira said. What!!! Sabine we need to go help. Girls stay in here where it's safe.

Hera and sabine pulled out their blasters and saw ezra fighting kanan. Kanan seems to get the upper hand and knock ezra's lightsaber out of hands. Then kanan went for the final bow and stab ezra through the chest. NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hera and sabine yelled. DADDY!!! Mira and dawn yelled. He takes the saber out of chest and ezra's falls to the ground dead.

Hera and sabine charges at kanan and started shooting him. But kanan throws his lightsaber and killing them. Then he looks at dawn and mira. Your next. He starts running fast and strikes. Snapping mira out of her nightmare.

Ezra pov.
I was in my bed with hera and sabine sleep. Until we woke up by hearing mira screaming. We jump out of bed and ran into her and dawn room. I grab her and ask her. Mira what's wrong? She was shaking and crying. But she looks at me and holds me tight. I had a nightmare daddy. She said. What about my star bird. Sabine said. It was the nasty man named kanan.

I look at both sabine and hera and they also had shock faces. What did kanan do? I ask. He killed you, mommy, and hera. Then he came after me and dawn. Then she started crying in my chest and I held her close. Don't worry it was just a nightmare. Everything's is going to fine. I told her by I know it could be two things. If it was really a nightmare or a vision. But at her age. Maybe dawn will be next.

Why don't you come sleep in our room and you come too so you won't be lonely. Ok daddy. Dawn said and got out of bed. We all walk in our bedroom and put mira and dawn in the bed. You guys stays here. I have to talk your mother's right quick. We're be back. I close the door behind me and look at them.

This was no nightmare right ezra? Hera ask. No it wasn't. It was vision. But at her age. It doesn't make sense. I said. You think it will come true? Sabine ask. I don't know. But if kanan does ever come back her. I'll be ready. Let's just hope dawn doesn't have one. It's bad enough to one daughter in fear. I don't want to see both in fear. Let's just hope so. Come on let's go to bed. Hera said.

I kiss them both and we went back to bed. I was in the middle with dawn and hera on my left. Mira and sabine on my right. And we fell asleep together.