The Wolf Master

Narrator pov
Back At The Ghost. Kanan Was Still Battling Hera and Sabine and Was Winning. He Kick Sabine To The Ground and Used The Force To Grab Hera By The Neck and Brought Her Closer. How You Like The New Me Hera. Kanan said. I Didn't Like Then and I Sure As Hell Don't Like You Now. Hera said.

Kanan Got Angry and Push Her Back Against The Wall. Hera Hit The Back of Her Head and She Grab It In Pain. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh Sorry Did That Hurt. Well It Was Your Fault For Marrying Ezra Instead of Me. Just As Kanan Was Facing Hera. Sabine Jump Up From Behind Him and Tried To Attack Him.

But Kanan Was Quicker Than That and Used The Darkside To Start Choking Her. Oh Sabine. You Disappoint Me. Did You Really Think That Trick Was Going To Work? You Have Become Weak Since Living Out Here. Hahahaha. Kanan Let Go Of Sabine and Sabine Was Trying To Catch Some Air.

You Know What? I Change My Mind. I'll Just Bring Your Daughter Here. So They Can See What Failures You Are As Mothers And You See Their Deaths In Your Eyes. Kanan said and Started Walking Towards The Bridge. Kanan Please Don't. Hera said Begging.

Too Late For Begging Hera. Now Suffer The Consequences. As Kanan Was Walking To The Bridge. Dawn and Mira Could Feel Him Coming. He's Coming. Dawn said. We Have To Get Out. Mira said As Kanan Reach The Door and Started Cutting Through.

Mira and Dawn Climb Down The Ladder and Was In The Cargo. They Ran Out The Cargo Hold and Went Outside. They Were About To Run Into Jungle Together But Stop When They Saw Something Shocking. Meanwhile With Kanan. He Just Finished Cutting Through The Door To The Bridge and Saw That Mira and Dawn Were Gone.

He Look To His Right and The Ladder That Leads To Cargo Hold. Of Course. I Forgot About This Ladder. Well That's What Happens When You're Not On This Ship For 5 Years. I Pretty Sure They Couldn't Have Gotten Too Far. Kanan said and Climb Down The Ladder.

He Walk The Cargo Hold and Made His Way Outside. There He Saw The Two Little Girls. He Was About To Say Something To Them. Until Someone Walk Behind Them. Making Kanan Stop Dead In His Tracks. It Was Ezra and He Was Back With A Vengeance.

Impossible You Were Dead. I Killed You Myself. Kanan said. You Thought Wrong. You Can't Destroy What I Am. Ezra said. Yes I Can. But This Time I'll Make Sure To Separate Your Head From Your Body. Kanan Started Walking Towards Them. As Ezra Stood In Front of Dawn and Mira.

What Are You Going To Do Ezra? Fight Me Again. You Can't Defeat Me and You Know You Can't Defeat Me Now. Maybe Not. But I'm Not One Who's Going To Destroy You. Oh Yeah Then Who. Watch and You'll See. Ezra Snap His Fingers and The Black Wolves Came Out of The Jungle and Surrounded Kanan.

This Is What's Going To Hurt Me. A Bunch of Stupid Wolves. You Lost Your Mind. I Don't Think So. WOLVES ATTACK!!! Ezra yelled and The Wolves  Ran Towards Kanan and Attack Him. Kanan Used His Lightsaber To Cut One of Wolves. But Found His Lightsaber Didn't Do Anything.

One Wolf Bite Him In The Leg and Another In The Arm. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Then One Used His Claws To Cut Deep Into Kanan's Back. Making Him Fall The Ground. All The Wolves Kelp Biting And Biting Kanan. Even One Rip Off His Left Arm. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! EZRA PLEASE!!! Kanan yelled.

Ezra Walk Towards Him and Ordered The Wolves To Stop. He Stood Over The Bloodied Beaten Kanan. The Man He Once Called His Master, Father Figure, and Friend. But Now See Nothing But Pure Hatred and Jealousy. Ezra Please Don't Let Them Kill Me. I Beg of You. Kanan Pleaded.

No Kanan. You Alright Cause Enough Pain To My Family. You Just Couldn't Live With The Fact That We Didn't Come Back To Rebellion and That Hera Married Me and Had Our Daughter. You Were Willing To Destroy Everything That We Work For Since Coming.

The Price For Such Actions Is Death. Wolves Finish Him. Ezra Ordered As He Walk Off To His Daughters and The Wolves Turned Their Attention To Kanan. WAIT EZRA PLEASE!!! I CAN CHANGE!!! I'M SORRY!!! Kanan yelled As The Wolves Jump On Top of Him and Started Ripping Him Apart. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Kanan yelled His Final Words and Then Die.

Ezra Walk Towards His Daughters and Hugs Them. Dad We Thought We Lost You. Dawn said. I Know. But I'm Here Now. It Was Guys That Kelp Me Going. Ezra said. Thanks Dad But We Need To Check On Our Mom's. Mira said. Right Let's Go Check On Them. Ezra Pick Up The Both of Them and Ran Towards The Ghost.

The Reach The Cargo Hold and Saw Sabine and Hera On Ground. He Ran Towards Them and The Were In Serious Bad Condition. Daddy What Are We Going To Do? Mira ask. Stand Back. I Got Any Idea. Ezra Place Each of His Hands On Their Chest and Began Healing Them With Force.

Once He Was Done. Hera and Sabine Open Their Eyes and Saw Ezra. EZRA!!! They Both yelled and Jump On Top of Him. They Hug, Kiss, and Cried On Him. Our Husband Is Back. But How? Sabine ask. Because of Them. Ezra said Looking Toward The Wolves As They Finished The Remains of Kanan.

The Wolves Save You. Hera said. Yes It Appears That They Are Not Dangerous As We Through. But What About When They Attack You? Sabine ask. It Was Our Fault That They Attack Me. They Were Only Trying To Be Friendly But We Misunderstood. But Now We're Are Friends.

The Leader of Wolves Has Made Me Guardian Of This Planet. So Not Only That I'm A Jedi. But Also The Wolf Master. Ezra said. Well I'm Just Glad That You're Back and We Don't Have To Be Afraid of Kanan Or The Wolves Any. Sabine said As The Wolves Started Walking Away and One Turned Around and Look At Them.

He Nodded and Rejoined With The Others. So What Now? Hera ask. Well We See Where The Future Takes. Ezra said and Everyone Looked At The Sunset.