Hurt

Narrator pov.
Sabine And Hera Got Ezra Into The Medical bay And Put Him On A bed. Sabine How Does He Look? Hera Ask Who Was Worried. He Just Has A Few Scratches. Let Me Check On his... But Suddenly Sabine Stop. What Wrong? Hera He Has Three Big Claws Scratches On His Back And He Losing A Lot Of Blood Here. Sabine Said.

We Need To Hurry Or Else He'll Bleed Out And Die. Alright Let's Start Operating. This Is Not Going To Be Easy Sabine. But We Need To Save Him. I Don't Want To Lose Him. Hera Said. Why Because You See Him As Your Son? Sabine Ask. Yes And There's More To It.

Wait Don't Tell Me That You're In... Yes Sabine I'm In Love With Him. Wow You Too. Wait You're Also In Love Him Too? Hera Ask. Yes I Fall In Love With Him Everytime He Risks His Life For Us.

Yeah Me Too. Maybe We Can Tell Him How We Feel For Him Whenever He Wakes Up. Hera Suggested. Yeah And See If He Shares The Same Feelings. Sabine Said. Alright Let's Finish This. Hera Said And They Began Working On Ezra's Back.

The Next Day
Ezra pov.
I Started To Wake Up And Found Myself On A Bed. I Was Trying To Remember What Happened And How I Got Here. Then It Hit Me.
A Black Space Wolf Came Out Of Nowhere And Were Attack Me And Sabine. I Told Her To Run And She Did.

I Pull Out My Lightsaber And Attack It. I Made A Cut On It's Body But Didn't Seem To Work. The Wolf Got Mad And Started Howling. Then More Black Wolfs Came And Surrounded Me. They Started Walking Around In Circles Then Jump At Me. They Were Scratching, Biting Me.

And One Claw Right Through My Back. I Could Feel The Blood Leaking From My Back And I Collapsed On The Ground. They Saw This And Probably Thought That I Was Dead. So They Left And I Was All Alone. No Way To Call For Help.

I Need To Get Back To The Ghost. Come On Ezra Get Up. I Mange To Get Back Up But Hardle Walk Without Collapsing. It Took Me 30 Minutes To Reach The Ghost. But Once I Got Back. I Saw Hera And Sabine. I Said Their Names And Blackout.

I Could Have Die. I Was Snap Out Of Thoughts When The Door Open. It Was Hera And Sabine With Tears In Their Eyes. They Ran Towards Me And Hug Me. Ezra You're Ok? Hera Ask. Don't Ever Scare Us Like That Again. Sabine Said.

Let's Just Hope I Don't Have Too. I Said And Hera Spoke. Ezra There's Something Me And Sabine Need To Tell You. What? Well Yesterday Me And Sabine Were Talking About You While We Were Working On Your Back.

And Then We Shared Something Together For You And It Wasn't About Me Being A Mother Towards You Or Sabine Being A Sister. Hera Said. What Are You Trying  To Say Hera? I Ask. Hera Was About To But Sabine Finish For Her.

That We Both Love You Ezra. What Are You Serious? Yes We Are. Wow Ok I Never Thought I'll Get The Both Of You. I Mean I Thought Hera Love Kanan And Sabine You Never Seem Interested. I'm Sorry Ezra That I Never Seem Interested But I Am Now. Sabine Said.

And Kanan Never Made A Move On Me. So I Move On And Only Love You Now. Hera Said. Well I Love You Both. And We Love You Ezra. They Both Said And Came Towards Me. Then They Kiss Me. Wow That's The First Time I Ever Got Kissed By Two Girls At The Same Time.

And That's Not The Only Thing You're Getting From Us. Sabine said. What Do You Mean In Particular? I Ask. You'll Know When The Day Comes. Hera Said. Ok I'll Just Wait. Well Ezra. Me And Sabine Still Have Some Work To Do On The Ghost.

Well Don't Let Me Hold You Up While You Guys Fix The Ship. Alright Ezra. They Kiss Me Goodbye And Left. I Laid Back Down On My Hospital Bed And Started Thinking. Wow Having Two Girlfriends At The Same Time. This Is Going To Be Interesting.