Chapter 10

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Corporate Timeline: January 23, 2027

Time: PM 5:45:45...

Cyberlife

After the RT600, androids were a commercial success. Several different models were introduced and Cyberlife finally was made into a corporation. Elijah had become very busy with his business and productions. (Y/n) was still tasked with a team to create new android faces and features. It wasn't a hard task. She used several of her old drawings for the upcoming androids. Like the soon to be AX400.

Red Ice became a problem not long after the RT600 series came out of the production line. Hank Anderson was apart of the Red Ice Task Force and was beginning to make a name for himself in Detroit. (Y/n) wondered if he remembered her at all from the many disturbance calls her neighbors would call. Speaking about home and Red Ice, her mother was behind bars for being a dealer.

Her Father and twin brother Ryder were in separate accidents. Ryder died instantly and Papa didn't make it through the emergency surgery on his heart, after having a stroke. Ryan was happily married with 3 kids, living in San Francisco. They did make the long drive for both funerals.

"Dr. Miller." Someone broke through my thoughts. Doctor? I looked up from my work. I saw Elijah's PA at my office door. Oh yeah, I went back to school and got my PHd in visual arts and Biochemistry. "Yes," I asked absentmindedly. "Mr. Kamski would like to see you." She said kindly. It's been awhile since we've talked.

"Of course, let him know I'm coming." I said grabbing a few reports. Elijah Kamski. Always wanted to change the world. I just thought we'd to it together as equals.

It took me a few minutes to reach his office. I sighed and my heart pounded in my chest. Was Amanda there? She knocked on the door and opened it. Kamski was talking on the phone with none other than Ms. Amanda Stern. She recently had gotten very sick and was unable to leave her home, but that never stopped her from business. Elijah revered her, but became a totally new person around her.

I sat on one of his chairs in front of his desk and waited patiently. "Of course Amanda. Yes, I will." And he ended the call. I stood up as he turned to see me. His blue eyes pierced through part of my professional facade. "Good afternoon. Ms. Miller." He smiled. Oh good. Old Elijah. The constant hot and cold game he played greatly confused me. It's not like I didn't already think about his first kiss with me from all those years ago on a daily basis.

"Good afternoon, Kamski. You wanted to see me." I said formally, but warm. "Yes. How are the designs going?" "I've got enough designs to last Cyberlife until 2038. The latest one I designed was on a new series, RK800. He will be a prototype, investigative detective, used for our own Detroit Police Department." I said in a matter of fact way, suppressing the feeling of pride. "Did you name this prototype like you did with Carl Manfred's android Markus?" He had his trademark smirk. "Maybe..." "What is it?" He shook his head. "Connor." She grinned.

He looked thoughtful, "Very well. I assume you have made the voice and mannerisms as well." "I have. Although, you may want to remind him that he does have an escape program in his internal processors, unless you want to take that out." I said pointing to the blue prints I brought. "No, we'll leave it there." He said after a minute. I handed him the blueprints on Connor and his phone started ringing. "I'll leave you to get that." I said kindly, taking my leave. I felt his stare as I left his office.

* * *

*3rd person*

January 25th, 2027