SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"This is how you exit in style!"

      "SOMEBODY! GET HELP, PLEASE!" THOR yelled as the elevator came to a stop and the door slid open

      "SOMEBODY! GET HELP, PLEASE!" THOR yelled as the elevator came to a stop and the door slid open. Loki pretended to be limp as he had his arm slung over his brother's shoulder, Thor dragging him along as Animalia followe, joining in on the charade.

"He's dying!" Animalia shouted, ducking to the side so she was seen. "Get help! Help him-" Animalia paused as Thor heaved Loki through the air into a group of guards, sending them all to the ground with a thud and grunts. She laughed loudly, her rose painted lips flipping into a wide grin. "That was amazing and hilarious!"

"Classic," Thor muttered as Loki jumped to his feet, brushing non-visible dust from his suit.

"Still hate it. It's humiliating," he stated, groaning as he adjusted his clothing.

"No, not for me or Lia, it's not," Thor corrected as the three stood in a line, Loki in the middle, eyeing each of the individual ships spread out in the garage. "Now, which one's the ship she told us to get."

"Valkyrie has strange taste... So, it'd be difficult to guess..." Animalia admitted with a small shrug.

Loki lifted his arm, pointing out a large, circular ship that was painted yellow with a pattern decorating it in red. "The Commodore."

"Nevermind, that's pretty cool," Animalia spoke, admiring the ships as her fingertips lightly grazed Loki's back, sticking a small electrocution disk there. A request from Thor. Loki didn't take note of it, him focused on the ship that'd lead them to their escape.

"Although, I feel it won't make a difference..." Loki said coldly, making Animalia and Thor glance to him. Animalia cranned her neck to see another version of him meters from them.

Thor sighed, rolling his eyes as he spun to look where Animalia was looking. "Oh, Loki."

"I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture," Loki pressed a silent alarm button, smirking mischievously at his brother and the Zelean warrior. "Will set me up quite nicely."

"Never one for sentiment, were you?" Thor said, emotions undetectable in his voice. Animalia continued to glance back and fourth between the two Asgardian princes, the relationship they had seeming very toxic.

"Easier to let it burn." There was a devilish smirk across Loki's face as he stared at the two.

However, it quickly faded as Thor held his hand by his head, holding a rectangular remote. "I agree." recognising the device, Loki's eyes quickly downcast, looking nervously for the deadly circular disk. He patted his sides before glancing over his shoulder, his eyes only just catching the small black disk.