THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"What do you mean when you say 'hybrid'?"

      FINDING OUT THAT THE CHAMPION SHE and Valkyrie trained for a very long time was a hero back on earth was not the craziest thing she had heard

FINDING OUT THAT THE CHAMPION SHE and Valkyrie trained for a very long time was a hero back on earth was not the craziest thing she had heard. That title belonged to the fact that Hulk was the result of a gamma radiation experiment that went wrong, becoming a counterpart to Doctor Bruce Banner.

"So, that woman's name was Reyna Daniels and she was also a..."

"Avenger," Thor finished for her, still rubbing Bruce's shoulders in an attempt to calm him. They had entered the town now, trying to avoid being spotted, especially seen as the Grandmaster was after Thor. "I'm pretty sure they dated-"

"No, I could never put Reyna in harms way," Bruce spoke up, clearly remembering one of the last arguments they had. He longed to see her again, to be able to hug her and have her calming presence.

"Okay, well, this group was made up of... eight extraordinary people?" She squinted her eyes at the god.

"Well, enhanced individuals too," Thor shrugged, thinking of Laurel Embers, Jade Hayes and Melissa Ryans. "We had a hybrid that was... Very powerful... Some ex assassins and a... wind sorceress?"

"How are they?" Bruce asked suddenly, turning to look at Thor. "Nat, Steve, Melissa-all of them. Are they alright?"

Thor hesitated, obviously not knowing how well his friends actually were because he hadn't been to earth in a while."Ye-yeah," he answered. "They're all fine."

"What do you mean when you say 'hybrid'?" Animalia questioned, looking up at Thor. The term hybrid she was familiar with but the way Thor described it make her intrigued.

"Her father was an alien and her mother was human," Thor explained. "Melissa was probably the second strongest, after me." A smirk made its way of his face, the God of Thunder seeming to daydream about the Superhuman. "Earth is safe with Melissa there, she's trustworthy and very kind as well as incredibly strong." Animalia felt a pang of jealousy hit her. Why? She didn't know, she had no clue who this Melissa was but how fondly Thor spoke of her made her jealous.

"You're really egotistical, you know that, right?" Animalia pointed out, shrugging off the feeling of jealousy as they continued through the city of Sakaar.

"And you're really attractive," Thor murmured.

Animalia blushed at the sentence, looking down with a small smile spreading across her lips.

"Can you two table the flirting for now, please?" Bruce interrupted, shrugging Thor's hand off his shoulders. "I think I'm gonna have a panic attack, this place it-"