FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
"So, you're gonna die anyways."

      ALL OF ANIMALIA'S BEAUTIFUL BROWN HAIR flowed to one side as she soared over the Sakaar city

ALL OF ANIMALIA'S BEAUTIFUL BROWN HAIR flowed to one side as she soared over the Sakaar city. The cool wind whipped at her red shirt and caused goosebumps to appear on her skin but it didn't worry her as she adored weather like this. Whether it be because of the many types of animal's she had used the abilities of, many of which lived in cold landscapes, or if she was just weird enough to like it, cold temperatures were preferred over warmer ones.

The Zelean did have a leather jacket wrapped tightly around her waist but she usually didn't use it when she flew.

Some sakaarians took notice of Animalia, pointing her out as she flew through the skies gracefully, her action mirroring that of a bird's.

She, however, ignored the surprised exclaimations and children pointing out her. She did smile down at them, giving a small wave to the streets below before focusing back on staying stable.

Her arms moved at a fast rate, pushing wind down and making it so that she'd stay where she was or even be lifted slightly higher.
Oh how she loved mimicking a bird's flight pattern.

She dived down to one of the buildings, seeing the opening that led to a large staircase. She threw her feet under her, landing perfectly and untying the black jacket.
Animalia ignored the confused looks that some civilians gave her due to how she entered. The leather material brushed against her cold arms as she slid the sleeves on and with it fitting perfectly, she smirked at herself and began her descent to the bar below.

Loud coversations appeared in her hearing and the Animalian could hear the cheers and screams from the fights outside.
Fighters in the area threw curses and inappropriate gestures to the people in the bar, being annoyed at their freedom.

"Lia!" she heard someone call out a she entered the bar area. The lines of laser barriers cut off the preparing fighters from the drinkers, something that was good in Animalia's eyes. She glanced over to see Valkyrie waving her over, her brown eyes wide and a drink in one of her hands.

Animalia grinned widely and rushed over to her friend.

🍁🍁🍁

"OH YUCK! THERE'S STILL SOMEONE'S HAIRS and blood all over this! Guys can you clean up the weapons once you finish your fight?Disgusting slobs!" Korg exclaimed as he selected a weapon for his own brawl. "Oh, Thor... Wanna use a big wooden fork?"

The demigod stared at the rock being with a confused stare before turning back to the weapon he had already picked out. He practically breathed out a refusal.

"Yeah, not really useful... Unless you're fighting off three vampires that were huddled together."

Thor nodded in slight agreement, a sad and disappointed sigh escaping his lips. "I really wish I had my hammer."