SIX

CHAPTER SIX
"Come on, Thor..."

      THE FIGHT WAS EXPLOSIVE, EACH FIGHTER having landed a fair few hits on each other

      THE FIGHT WAS EXPLOSIVE, EACH FIGHTER having landed a fair few hits on each other. Animalia had never seen anyone last this long when fighting the Incredible Hulk, so she found herself impressed.
The walls of the arena were mainly cracked due to where Thor had been thrown, the rubble scattering at the edges. The floor was carved out in some parts due to a knife being stabbed and dragged through it and Animalia continued to listen to what Thor was saying to the Hulk. She was still confused as Thor insisted that the Hulk was named Banner and that they were indeed friends but the Hulk ignored his words.

Animalia leaned forward slightly at the edge of Valkyrie's ship as she watched Thor struggle to his feet after Hulk threw him into one of the sides. The cracked stone fell down around him and he began tugging on one of his weapons that had lodged into the pile.

Eventually, the weapon budged, slipping out of the rubbled and Thor swung it with all his might into Hulk. The impact sent Hulk flying into the wall besides them, skidding around the wall and destroying it.

Wanting to get a better look, Animalia snatched the pair of binoculars from Valkyrie, holding them to her eyes and isolating her hearing towards just Hulk and Thor. She surprisingly had gotten very good doing that.

The Hulk struggled where he sat, shaking his head a few times to try and push away the pain.
Thor began slowly making his way towards the Incredible Hulk, his footsteps being slow and his voice quiet but Animalia could only just pick up on his words.

"Hey big guy, the sun's gettin' real low..." he said, reaching out slowly towards Hulk with an open palm.

Animalia had to remove the binoculars from her eyes, not believing what she was seeing. The Hulk didn't throw himself at Thor, but instead watched Thor.

"What the hell is he doing?" Valkyrie exclaimed, but Animalia's eyes softened a bit. Thor clearly cared about the Hulk and it made her wonder how they knew each other.

The green champion rose his arm, following Thor's movements and the demigod gently put his hand on Hulk's big hand. "That's it, the sun's going down..." He gently tapped it a few different spot. "I won't hurt you anymore, no one will."

The Hulk seemed calm for once and Animalia's eyes widened. She had never seen anyone be able to do this in the two years that Hulk has been on Sakaar.

But the peace only laster for a few moments as Hulk snapped out of his trance, gripping onto Thor's arm and throwing him side to side.
Thor's body flew through the air with Hulk's grip tight around his arms, slamming him in the floor on either side.

Animalia let a gasp escape her mouth and Valkyrie's eyes snapped towards her, giving her a suspicious look.

Meanwhile, in the highest viewing point, Loki Laufeyson leaped out of his seat at his adopted brother's pain.