FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
"So... you going to arrest us or..."

      "LISTEN, WE'RE GONNA GO TO ASGARD, and you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again," Thor reasurred, leading Bruce past Animalia and through the narrow street

      "LISTEN, WE'RE GONNA GO TO ASGARD, and you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again," Thor reasurred, leading Bruce past Animalia and through the narrow street. "All right?"

Bruce reluctantly nodded. "All right."

"Thank god!" Animalia cheered as she stepped out of the alleyway behind them.

Suddenly, as Bruce turned, green powder was flicked at him. Animalia yelped in surprise, ducking behind Thor to avoid the substance.

There were Sakaarans cheering and dancing through their path, upbeat music blasting over the street. Bruce slowly removed his glasses, spitting out some of the powder that got in his mouth as him, Thor and Animalia looked to where people danced past, chanting Hulk and holding paper mache Hulk structures.

"Oh this is bad."

"This ain't good," Animalia murmured after Thor, placing her hand on one of his shoulders as she examined the Sakaar residents that bounced past.

Looking back the way they came, Thor concealed his identity with his 'disguise', turning back to find Bruce nowhere in sight. "Banner!" he called out as Animalia popped out from behind him.

Animalia sighed as she stepped behind Thor again to not get crushed by the partygoers, but that didn't work long as he stepped forward, into the crowd, and away from her. She could hear his voice, the god calling out for Bruce but she had a better idea.

Pressing her hand to the Wildlife stone, people backed up, giving her strange looks as the outline of an eagle formed around her. It let out a loud bird call and she shot up into the air, arms flapping wildly as she glided over the celebration.

The chanting continued as she glided deeper, squinting her eyes at the crowd in search of Bruce. She saw Thor's tall and strong build, but looking past him, Animalia only just recognised Bruce, backing into a much larger creature.

"Shit," she muttered as the resident spun around. It snarled loudly and threateningly at Bruce, making the Zelean zoom down before it attacked Bruce.

She flicked her legs out and kicked its face, the velocity she was going at smashed the being back. It grunted as it collided with the ground, Animalia standing on its torso. Behind it, Valkyrie approached with a sly smirk at her friend's skills.

"Don't get up," Animalia growled, bending down to say it into the creatures ear. Hearing no response, she climbed off of it, standing in front of her best friend. "Hi," she said bluntly, earning the same greeting back. "So... you going to arrest us or..." Valkyrie shook her head slowly, hands resting on her hips as she glanced over Animalia's shoulder to where Bruce and Thor stood. "Then... What are you doing here?"