TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE
"That was the Hulk ten seconds ago"

       THOR TOOK THE LEAD, LEAPING over the small piles of rubble and stopping on the jet's wing

THOR TOOK THE LEAD, LEAPING over the small piles of rubble and stopping on the jet's wing. He turned back to see Animalia unmoved, seemingly amazed at how easily he performed the parkour. "Come on," he urged, presenting his hand to her, which she gladly took.

Thor pulled her up on the wing with him, leading her to the middle of the roof and only releasing her hand to tear open an entry point. Animalia tilted her head at the hatch that opened, eyes tracing out the pattern on the bottom of it.

"Lia!" Thor called out from inside.

The Zelean in question shook her head, snapping her out of her thoughts. She stepped towards the hatch, peering over the top to see Thor holding his arms out for her. Animalia lowered herself, hanging her legs over the side to feel Thor's hands gently grab them and pull her further in, travelling to her waist as he helped her inside.

The Zelean felt her heart thump rapidly against her chest as she rested her hands on Thor's shoulders, his hands still around her waist, holding her a few centimeters off the ground.

She felt slightly awkward there, their faces pretty much inches apart, but then again, his presence was beginning to grow less irritating. "So..." she breathed out, patting his shoulders and only then did Thor drop her. She landed on her feet. "Do you know how to control this? Because I sure as hell don't."

"Uh... Yeah," he breathed out, turning and walking deeper into the jet, Animalia close behind him.

He led her into the main control area, the Zelea's lips parting in surprise at the room. She personally had never see anything like this. Zelea may have been like Earth, but the planet didn't have the best technology, she grew up with barely any.

She spun in a small circle, examming everything that was visible, missing Thor looking back at her with a small smile. He turned back to the controls, flicking some and pressing certain buttons before noticing a scanner. Thor pressed his hand to it, activating the quinjet's computer system.

Animalia's eyes moved to him as the computer spoke.

"Welcome. Voice activation required."

She rose an eyebrow, approaching Thor and standing on her toes to see over his shoulder. Her eyebrow perked up with curiosity, but she didn't understand anything in front of her.

"Thor," was the god's first guess, only to recieve an irritating beep that startled Animalia.

"Access denied," the computer responded.

Thor's face dropped at its reply. "Uh... Thor, Son of Odin."

Another beep. "Access denied."

"God of Thunder."

"Access denied."

"I'm confused!" Animalia announced, the beep annoying her as Thor tried: "Strongest Avenger."