Chapter 26

"There is no way that sound is coming out of such a small person."

"Should we throw some water at her?"

"No, maybe if we just roll her over or something."

"I don't care what you do just do it already I want to go to the beach!"

As I drifted out of sleep I heard, and felt, many people around me. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was met with deep pools of forest, Rosati's eyes.

He smiled at me. "Hey."

"Hi." Why did my heart just flutter? I must have heart arrhythmia.

"Hellloo." Lili exclaimed. "Now that you're up can we get to the beach now?"

I sat up and found both of the twins sprawled out on my bed. Lili was by standing at the foot of the bed and Rosati by my bedside. They all looked showered and ready for the day. I on the other hand had my hair in a birds nest and a puddle of saliva at the corner of my mouth.

"Um, haha, I'll be out in a minute." I sheepishly replied and pulled the blanket higher to cover my face.

They all started to shuffle out of the room.

"It's gonna take a whole lot more than a minute to fix that mess." Rosati laughed as he shut the door.

I quickly jumped in the shower, washed my face, and threw on some ripped shorts with an oversized band  tshirt I stole from one of my brothers. I grabbed my backpack threw in a bikini, a towel, and my sunglasses.

Walking into the living room I only found Rosati.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him while putting my wet hair into a messy bun.

"I told them to go ahead since you still need to eat and Lili was being impatient." He motioned towards the kitchen island where a breakfast platter sat.

My stomach growled when I saw the plate of pancakes topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. There also was a side plate with bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast. I didn't realize I was this hungry, and I'm sure I wont have a problem finishing this off.

I hopped on to the stool and began to eat. With the first bite I died at how good it tasted. The way the pancakes melted in my mouth just sent me to heaven.

"Did, did you moan?" Rosati questioned me with an eyebrow raised.

Wait did I?

"No." I quickly replied even though it ended up sounding like a question.

"If food is all it takes, I'm glad I learned how to cook." Before I could ask what he meant by that he was   rolling his way into the bathroom.

I ate the rest of my breakfast, without moaning, and washed my plate by the time he came out of his room. He had changed from a hoodie into a plain black tshirt and now had his shoes on. He picked up my backpack and put a few of his things in before hanging it in the back of the chair.

He looked at me to see if I was ready.

"Let's go." I said as confirmation that I was ready. I held the door for him to exit and then pushed him the rest of the way to the elevators.

I know by now that Rosati isn't much of a talker, so by now I find comfort in the silent moments like now, riding the elevator. I silently watched the number change as we descended the floors.

Rosati shot me an annoyed look and I was confused for a second until I realized I was humming.

"Sorry." I sheepishly replied and bit my lip to keep me from humming again.