Chapter 10 (edited)

After Rosati went into his bedroom to change Lili and I continued talking.

So far I've learned that she is 17, she spent the last 6 months in the Abaco Islands and, she wants to become a software engineer. However, Chloe has been forcing her into modeling.

"So you have just been secretly going to robotics club and the competitions?" I can't believe she is really good at something but she has to hide it from her mom.

"Yup. I just tell her I'm at yoga class, or me and the girls went on a road trip to find a certain pair of shoes or whatever." She said trying to act like it didn't bother her but, I can tell it really hurt her.

"What about college, will you still continue modeling?" I asked.

"Hell no. Once she's 18 she's quitting and going to MIT." I turned to find Rosati had joined us.

"What took you so long? Let's go already." Lili stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"No where." Rosati answers with a stoic face.

"We're going out to eat, want to join?" Lili ignored her brother's response.

I looked at Rosati and he gave me a look that in my head translated to 'you better fucking say no'.

"Um, no it's okay you guys go ahead. Anyways I'm sure you need to catch up." I said not wanting to get him mad.

"Okay well, we'll see ya later." She waved good bye while following Rosati out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of hours later I was in the main house getting the custodial card. Just as I was typing in the code for the file cabinet where it's kept I heard someone come in.

"Hey guys, did you have fun?" As I rounded the corner into the foyer I was shocked to see it was neither of the Taylor siblings.

"Yes we had tons of fun!"

"Who the fuck are you?"

The set of identical boys in front of me both spoke at the same time.

The one to the right gave me a dimpled smile and the one to the left just glared.

Dimples had his fluffy brown hair simply swept to the side and was wearing a white T-shirt and a black backpack. His arms were painted with tattoos.

Mr. Moody had his hair long and in a man bun and is wearing a black long sleeved shirt and ripped dark grey jeans. The only visible tattoo on him was on his wrist.

"Um I'm Aaliyah and I work here." I couldn't stop staring at them. They were gorgeous.

"Well nice to meet you. I'm Nathan and this is my brother Skate. We came to see Rosati." Dimples, I mean Nathan, stepped forward and reached to shake my hand. Can I just say swoon.

"Oh well, um, he's not here right now." I stuttered and felt a blush coming on.

Mr. Moody, Skate, just groaned and plopped himself down on the couch. 

"Is it okay with you if we just hang out here and wait for him?" Again he spoke so politely and with his dimples on display.

"Hyeah, yeah of course." I stuttered with a full on blush now. "I'll just be in the guest house out back if you need me."

"Thank you!"

"Yeah whatever."

Once I was back outside I took a deep breath to stop myself from blushing. I always found guys with tattoos attractive. To find a guy that just screamed 'bad boy' but was actually polite and a gentleman was shocking. His dimples were an added bonus.

Skate on the other hand was the complete opposite. He was rude, cold, and not once smiled. He was anti-Nathan.

"What are you mumbling about?" I was surprised to see that Rosati was back.

"Oh nothing I was just... never mind." I hadn't realized I was thinking out loud again. " Um, there are some guys waiting for you at the house."

"Tell them to come in and then go bring the car around." He demanded and then went to his room.

Well alright then.

I turned on my heels and headed back to the twins.

"Hello again." I was greeted by Nathan when I entered. Skate didn't even look up from his phone.

"Hey. Rosati said to let you guys in the guest house." I said pointing with my thumb towards the backyard. I'm not sure if either of them had been there before.

"Okay, thank you!" He jumped up from the couch and grinned while his brother less excitingly followed.

I followed behind them until I had to turn to the garage and they continued. I got the car started and drove it out of the garage. I got as close to the house as possible and parked it.

"SHOT GUN!" Before I could get out I heard some one yell out. And suddenly there were the twins running full speed towards the passenger side.

Skate shoved Nathan out of the way and swiftly got in. Nathan flipped his brother off before he got into the back seat.

"Hey assholes a little help here." Rosati called out as he made his way to us.

"Ask the one that gets paid for that." Skate respondes and then both boys turned to look at me.

"Oh yeah that's me haha." I said sagger a few seconds of me wondering why they were looking at me.

I walked to him and pushed his chair to the other side of the car. I opened the door and position the chair before locking the wheels. Rosati reached out and pulled himself up.

Once he was sitting inside I folded the wheelchair and put it in the trunk.

"So where are we going anyways?" If I'm going to drive them around I should at least know where to go.

"PT." The twins simultaneously responded.

"PT? Physical therapy?" I'm surprised they came over just to go to physical therapy with him. However, his appointment is tomorrow.

"We're going to the gym." Rosati responded unimpressed.

"Oh."

"Well working out is the only kind of therapy we can get this dipshit to do." Hearing Nathan swear seemed unnatural.

"Okay so where is it?" I asked getting my phone ready to type it into the GPS.

"24 hour fitness." Rosati responded.

Once I got it going skate grabbed my phone from my hands.

"Hey!"

"Relax." He respondes while opening Spotify. "You have great taste in music."

"Um thanks."

He clicked something and then handed me my phone back while Red Roses by Lil Skies started playing.