Chapter 6 (edited)

Arriving back at the house I grabbed the food and drinks and headed inside. I was originally going to take Rosati his food into his bedroom but, I decided on something else last minute.

I have no idea where it came from but with confidence I set the stuff on the island and headed to his room.

"Come in." I heard him mumble and I entered.

"Fucking finally! God I'm starv..ing." I guess he noticed I didn't have food. "Where the fuck is my burger?"

Yup there it is.

"I thought maybe we can eat in the dining room." I said with what I hope was a warm inviting smile.

He just gave me a cold stare and a simple "no."

"Oh. Are you sure you don't want to get out of this room? I mean it's been four hou..."

"I said no." He said putting emphasis on 'no'. "Now bring me my food before I lose my shit."

Gulp.

"Of course, sorry." I timidly whispered and exited the room. Welp, I'm never trying that again.

Going back to the kitchen I looked around for a lap tray. After finding it I laid out the food and his drink on it. Looking at the clock I decided I might as well bring him his noon pills as well.

Noon pills were just for his vitamins and energy booster.

Walking to his room with a tray full of food was no problem. However, once I got in his room I was a shaking mess. I can feel his eyes on me as I crossed the room towards him. His floor was completely clear yet I managed to almost trip several times, luckily catching my balance just in time.

"Where do you want me to put it?" I didn't want to just go ahead and put it  on his lap so I asked to be sure.

"Put it on the nightstand cuz right now I gotta go piss." With those words my stomach dropped. This is the part where Chloe didn't specify what to do, and I was too embarrassed to ask her.

"Um Chloe didn't really show me or tell me anything about how this is supposed to go. So can you help me with the steps?" I asked while staring at the ground finding the question too awkward. 

With a heavy sigh he looked up at the ceiling as if asking 'what am I supposed to do with her?'

"Just get the fucking chair from the closet." He said motioning to the door behind me. 

"Right of course." I hurriedly opened the closet, it was huge but I'll get back to that later. It was right in the entrance so I just had to pull it out.

I wheeled it in front of him and when I got it in a good position I locked the wheels. As I did that he removed the covers and swung his legs over. I waited for the next step.

"Now stand here." He said pointing between his knees. I blushed as I got near him. But I stopped before we could make any contact.

"How the hell am I supposed to reach you?" He grabbed me by my sweater and pulled me closer so I had both his legs on either side of me. I tried not to blush harder. Keep in mind that he's shirtless.

He put his hands on my shoulder and I put mine supporting his elbows. On the count of three he pulled himself up using me as a boost.

Trying to ignore the fact that his 6'2" frame was towering over my small 5'4" self I helped him pivot his body until the back of his legs were against the wheelchair. Without a warning he just slumped down and right away started wheeling himself towards the bathroom.

I rushed to get in front of him and open the door.

It was a nice open bathroom in all white. With the same countertop as mine and the kitchen. The floor was all white subway tiles that continued in to the shower. The shower was incased with glass and contained a shower chair and a single bottle of shampoo.

As I looked around the room Rosati maneuvered the chair in front of the toilet. I watched as he locked the wheels, anticipating what came next.

"This is the part where you help me up." He said it as if saying 'duh'.

"Oh yeah, um, okay." I said stumbling over my words and walking to stand behind him. He reached over and grabbed the rails beside the toilet. He heaved himself up as I steadied him from behind.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now take my dick out." He said so nonchalant as my stomach dropped.

"Oh okay." I said with such a shaky voice I wanted to slap myself. Come on Aaliyah be professional!

I started reaching for the waistband of his sweats, I was about to pull them down when I heard him suppress a laugh. I paused and looked at him with question.

Before I can ask what he was chuckling about he burst into a full on laugh.

"I can't, haha, believe you, ahaha, fell for that." I just stood up straight staring at him in disbelief.

"You're a jerk!" I said as he just leaned into the bars doubling over in laughter. "What do you need me to do?"

"Just go stand outside the door." He said still chuckling.

I huffed and spun around leaving the room. The second I closed the door all the embarrassment flooded me.

I can't believe I was literally about to do that! Ugh I'm such a pathetic mess.

Pressing my forehead against the door in shame I heard the water running so I entered. Rosati was at the sink now back on his chair and washing his hands.

Once he noticed me from the vanity mirror he started to chuckled again.

"Okay can we get passed that?" I asked as I moved out of the way for him to exit the bathroom.

"Nope."