Can I Tame The New Player?

• Dedicated to Emmiliany M. Ortiz Soto

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Did you hear?!" my best friend Emily kept screaming in my ear.

"No, and I don't think I will if you continue screaming." I smiled at her and rubbed my ear, she really was loud.

"Sorry, anyways, there's this new senior and he is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." Twin, which is what I call Emily, giggled and smiled at me.

"You do know you and I have totally different taste in men right?" it was true, I like tall, kinda muscly, bad-boy guys, while she like tall and short, not very muscly, but not fat, goody two shoe guys.

"No Twin, this guy..... Everyone likes him." she frowned at the comment.

"Whatever, I'm going to ag. see you third?"

"No Twin, I'm going to skip." she rolled her eyes at me, I laughed at her sarcasm, she was such a goody-two-shoes, but I loved her anyways.

I walked across our smallish high-school and outside towards the agriculture building, better known as, shop, or animal class. I was taking farm animals this year, last year they let me take principles of ag, and the semester after, small animals, so now I wasn't stuck in  class where I already knew eveyrthing. Anyways, I really loved this class, Mr.Wilson made it fun. I walked into class and noticed a new guy. He was really cute, tall, around 6'4, muscly, shaggy brownhair, and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. They showed all his emotions, they were a deep blue...

"Oh! Hello Valerie! Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure Mr.Wilson." I smiled and nodded.

"Could you shown Brandon around today?" he gestured towards the new cute guy.

"Sure." I said and sat down, Brandon then came over and sat next to me.

"So what's up cutie?" he winked at me, I looked at him disgusted, the cute guy was a player... Great.

"You already disgust me." I said as soon as the bell rang for class to start. He didn't have time to comment back, but he did laugh.

In ag. we just talked a little about sheep, how to handle them, feed them, everything. Brandon looked bored during it, that amused me.

"Alright guys, next week we're going too be handling lambs, and raising them until they are adults. You will be in groups of two, your partner is the person sitting next to you." with that Mr.Wilson went into his office. I groaned to myself and Brandon seemed to notice.

"What's so bad about me?" he asked.

"Well, the fact that your a player just makes me want to gag, and also the fact that your in here because you think it's a blow off class." I began packing up my backpack as he started speaking again.

"How do you know I'm a player? And maybe I really like animals." he mused.

"Ugh, if you weren't a player, you wouldn't have greeted me like you did, and if you liked animals, you'd at least look a little interested when learning about sheep." I grunted and started towards the door, awaiting the bell.

"You got me all wrong." was all he said to me, the bell rang and I walked out, leaving him behind to flirt with the only other single girl in our class, Jenni.

"Hey wait!" I heard him yell to me, but i just kept walking, sadly he caught up to me.

"Aren't you going to show me to my next class?"

"I know for a fact your too dumb to do basic algebra, but I also know for a fact, that your smart enough to find a class." I smirked and continued walking. He just followed me, I groaned. "I know you don't ahve the same class as me."

"How?" he asked.

"I'm a sophomore, your a senior, you'd have to be a retard to be a senior to be in a sophomore english class."

"True, but how did you know I was a senior?" he smirked and turned back the way he came. I frowned, damn.... He outdid me.