I Can See Through His Facade Part:13

***Hey guys, sorry I didn't update again right away. I have ahd a lot of make-up work and homework. :\ So sorry about that, anyways here's Chapter 13. Over 2,000 readers! Whoooo! :D Comment, vote, like, tweet, become a fan?(: Oh and there will be a little of Emily's P.O.V in here.(:***

Emily walked down the long halls of her high school looking everywhere for Velanie, she just couldn't find her! Suddenly her searching came to a stop when someone bumped into her and sent her flying towards the cold ground.

"I'm so sorry!" a deep voice apologized over and over.

"It's okay." she said looking up and meeting eyes with a very cute guy.

"Are you okay?" he asked lending her a hand.

"Yeah I'm fine." she said taking his hand.

"I am so sorry." he repeated looking worried.

"It's fine, I promise." she said smiling.

"Wow, you have a really pretty smile." he said laughing, "Sorry that sounded weird."

"No it's fine, thank you." she said smiling again.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Well I am looking for my friend, Velanie."

"Well you look for her and I'll carry your books for you while you look." he said smiling genuinely.

"Umm, you don't have too..." Emily said stuttering.

"Yes I do, it's the least I could do for knocking a pretty lady off her feet." Emily blushed at this.

"Fine." she said as he took her bags from her, they walked around for a while, still unsuccessful in finding Velanie, where was that girl?

"Oh I almost forgot! What's your name?" the boy asked, making Emily realize she still didn't know his.

"Emily, and you?" she asked.

"Pretty name, mines Jacob." he said smiling.

"Twin!" a familiar voice screamed.

"Twin I have been looking all over for you where were you?!" Emily cried hugging Velanie.

"I was running late, Brandon didn't hear his alarm and we slept in." Velanie said blushing a little.

"He stayed the night?!" Emily yelled.

"Yeah so did his siblings, they are just too cute!"

"Aww! Haha, so let me see the necklace he gave you!" Emily squealed picking up the necklace that lay across Velanie's neck.

"Ehem..." Emily and Velanie jumped.

"Oh sorry! Velanie this is Jacob, we accidentally bumped into each other and he offered to carry my stuff as an apology for knocking me down." Emily blushed madly.

"You could also take her out to dinner! Velanie said and ran as Emily went to punch her.

"That girl I swear." Emily said flustered as Velanie turned the corner laughing.

"She's funny." Jacob said laughing a little.

"She's got a boyfriend!" Emily accused, she covered her mouth and her eyes got wide as she looked down at the ground.

"I'm not interested in her." Jacob said as he lifted Emily's chin up.

"Oh..." Emily said blushing madly again.

***Velanie's P.O.V***

Walking down the halls I hugged people and said hi, today was the first day back after break. There was about fifteen minutes before the first bell and I was looking for Brandon, he had went to the cafeteria to get us breakfast while I said hi to Emily, and now the boy had disappeared. I exhaled as I saw a boy with brunette hair walk towards me.