Do You Know What It Feels Like?

***Okay guys! Longer chapters(: Well, here goes♥ I love you guys and thank you for all the reads and comments, I love them I read every single comment I get, they make my day and I actually like your guys’ opinion, I think it makes me a better writer(: So, read away♥***

*Velanie*

I remember hearing a car honk, Emily scream, and the tires squeal, everything after was a faded blur. I opened my eyes and felt a huge migraine coming on, I groaned in pain and looked around. From what I saw, I was in a hospital, the walls were white, the ceiling was white, no one was next to me, my arm was in a cast, my leg was wrapped, a bandage was around my forehead and my body ached like hell.

Sitting up, I saw Emily next to me in a separate bed, her leg was in a cast, her head also bandaged, but her waist was wrapped and she groaned in pain as she twisted the slightest bit. Her eyes fluttered open and all I saw in them was pain.

“Twin, what the hell happened?” she asked in a raspy whisper.

“I have no idea.” I answered truthfully.

“I am really sore and it freaking hurts.” she groaned again.

“Where is everyone?” as if on cue my mom came in, covered in tears, followed by Dillon.

“Honey! Oh, what happened? Are you okay? Don’t ever do that again you scared us!” I closed my eyes and shooed her with my hand, she wasn’t helping my already pounding head.

“Mom, shut up.” I moaned, I peaked out to see my mom smiling, why? I have no clue.

“I see you weren’t too injured, you still have the same attitude.” she smiled. I glanced at Dillon who looked at Emily with big sad puppy-like eyes, the poor boy was head over heels in love with her, and she hated his guts right now. Sounds like me and Brandon, I just hope they don’t end like we did. One engaged and the other in a hospital, all the while, they both hate each others guts. I shoved those thoughts away and focused on the people around me. My mom smiled as she watched Emily and Dillon, Dillon was hugging Emily, Emily was okay with it, but I could see she was still angry with him. Oh well, she’ll find soon enough that he would never hurt her on purpose, like Brandon did me…. Here I go again…

I sat up a little, with my mothers help. A knock sounded at the door and my mom answered it, after a few minutes of hushed whispers, she called Dillon out, and Jean, along with Brandon, came in and looked at me. Whoop-de-fucking-do. I sighed in frustration as Brandon approached me, no way in hell this is happening.

“Uh, no. You, stay over on that side of the room. Far, far, away from me, yet not far enough.” I said coldly. Brandon rolled his eyes and moved towards the other side, surprisingly respecting my wishes. Jean came up to me and hugged me tight, crushing me. I groaned and pulled him onto my lap.

“Brandon said that the mean lady is our new mommy.” he frowned and crossed his arms, I laughed at his cuteness.

“Well, buddy… How about this, I’ll be mommy, and she can be the evil step mommy?” he smiled at this and giggled, while Brandon glared at me. I laughed and kissed Jeans head, he was a beautiful little boy, and I wish I could watch him grow, but Brandon was marrying the ‘evil step mommy’ and she would never let me near the kids once they’re in her grasp. Or maybe she’ll send them to boarding school… I shivered at the thought…

“Come on Jean, it’s Farah’s turn.” Brandon said quietly, obviously unhappy that Jean hated Angelina. I smiled widely as Farah wobbled in on her two stubby legs.

“Farah!” I cried and picked her up, she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tight.

“Mommy!” she smiled and played with my hair, tossing it all over. Brandon’s face fell an he walked toward Farah, wanting to grab her.