I Can See Through His Facade Chapter 16

***Sorry its been like.... 300 million trillion years since I've uploaded!!! It will never happen again! I had a hugggggggggggggggeeeee writers block! So sorry! Please forgive me! Anyways, love you guys, over 7,000 readers, that amazes me♥ Comment, vote, like, Become a fan?***

Walking into class my mind was filled with the memories of yesterday, the girl was thin and lacked any nutrition. After class I decided I would wait outside her house, to attempt to see her face. I practically ran out when the bell rang, running straight towards the house I was at yesterday. I arrived just in time to see her run out, yet again with her face covered by a hood that fell on both sides of her face. Following her, I found she was going to the bakery, I waited outside for her, when she walked out I made my move on finding out who this mysterious girl was.

"Hello." I greeted her with a smile, she stopped walking and turned towards me, not meeting my eyes, "I'm Brandon."

*Velanie*

I dressed fast, covering my face, and walking out towards the bakery. Footsteps followed behind, but I ignored them, I wasn't the only person in this town after all. The door to the bakery swung open and an angry woman walked out, stomping her way home, I smirked, all the women here seemed to have attitude.

"Oh! Velania! The usual for today dear?" the kind old man behind the counter asked.

"Of course signore." I smiled sweetly.

"That will be .74 euros Tesoro." I blushed slightly as he called me darling in Italian, he always made my terrible days better.

"Ci vediamo domani signore!" I waved goodbye and walked out, heading towards home, hearing footsteps, yet again.

*Brandon*

The girl looked down still, even as I walked with her, not once showing me her face. When we reached her house I stopped, as did she, "What's your name?" I asked.

"Angelina Moretti sir." she said, her voice thick with Italian accent.

"That's a pretty name, but it would be nice if I could match the face with the name." I smiled looking at her.

"N-no, no sir." she stammered and headed towards the stairs, her head bowed, I caught her arm and pulled her back, pulling down the hood of the mysterious girl, to find brown hair matched with light brown eyes, her face long and lips, the perfect shape, but her eyes, they drew me in every time. When I saw her it was almost as if the whole world froze in it's place.

"Angelina..." I murmured. She was so beautiful, but when I looked at her, Velanie's face appeared in my head, we would never find her.. Looking at Angelina, all my pain went away, would Velanie want me to be miserable the rest of my life? Or would she want me to move on? That was a question, which would forever be unanswered.

*Velanie*

The floors creaked as I tiptoed into the old house, a man snoring in the other room. The house looked so familiar, but so odd at the same time. To my left was a picture of a man and a woman, the man looking so familiar, like someone I knew, but he was too old. A counter made of pure marble, wooden floors that glistened, but wherever I stepped, the house turned grey, and the floors creaked. I passed a room with a crib, a tiny baby began crying as I stopped by its door, freezing in my spot, I waited. A woman about thirty ran in, picking up the baby and shushing it.

"Calm Ben, it's okay, hush now." she cooed, but the coo was eary sounding, it sent a shiver down my spine. I heard my neck snap as I turned to the sound of footsteps, the man now walking into the room, no one noticing me.

"Is he okay?" that voice caught my breath, it couldn't be...

"He's fine honey, go back to sleep." the woman smiled.

"No, let me get him, you always get up for him Angel." his voice said the name with love, his eyes boring into hers with every bit of passion.

"Fine Brandon, he is your son anyways." she rolled her eyes playfully and walked straight towards me, her eyes met mine, actually looked into them, and she glared. I dropped to the floor and leaned against the wall, looking up at the man I loved. His features were clearer now, it was most definitely Brandon, but the woman whom he loved? A complete stranger...

And as if nothing happened, there was blackness, then a picture came into view, more like a scene, like I was watching a movie. A small bridge looming over a river run dry. Brandon stood, the same one from the last day I actually saw him. He came close, but as if on impulse, I backed away.

"I'm sorry love." his eyes always gave everything away, and he truly was sorry.

"Do you love her?" the words came out on accident, but I no longer regretted them.

"Yes." he said without hesitation, my heart crumbled as he spoke, "I thought you were dead, I thought you would want me to move on!" he cried, but he faded, and faded, like an old movie.

"And I thought you loved me, but don't we all think?" I said, but I wasn't thinking it, it was as if someone spoke for me. A single tear, ran down my cheek, and blackness swallowed me yet again.

***There ya guys go! It's been forever and a year! I know, I apologize! Comment, vote, like, Become a fan?♥ I love you guys! Goodnight!***