Epilogue

***Hey guys! Here's the epilogue(:***

***10 Years Later***

"Antonia! Come down it's time to eat!" I yelled up the stairs to my step-daughter. I winced as my son Nicholas grabbed my hair and yanked it, "Nicholas, no touching mommy's hair okay?" I said sweetly, trying to get his little hand around my finger.

"Mommy!" Adrian, my other daughter, yelled from the kitchen.

"What dear?" I called.

"Dad says it's time to eat!" she hollered.

"I know! I'm getting Antonia!" I hollered back. At that moment Antonia came skipping down the stairs, smiling at me, "And who put that grin on your face?" I joked, following her to the kitchen.

"No one.." she blushed. Oh no! My eldest child had a crush! Please be a lie!

You see, after Angelina had the baby, she signed papers, giving us full custody of Antonia, her daughter. Antonia has never met her real mother, and she says she doesn't care to. Brandon's mom came back from her year long 'trip', with a nice man named William. And he treated her wonderfully! His mother had apparently left to get treatment for herself, and met William while he was visiting his brother. Now the kids have gotten to know the mother Brandon knew growing up, and I'm so glad they did, because they truly deserved it. And now, they even have a father!

As for myself, Brandon and I married six years ago, and five months later, gave birth to our daughter Adrian. She is now six years old, and talks non-stop, but it's cute. She's got such a bubbly personality, and has her dads blue eyes, but looks exactly like me. Antonia resembles Angelina a lot! Except for her personality, Antonia is sweet and caring, and couldn't hurt a fly..... Literally, she cried when she was six because I swatted a fly.... Poor thing. Anyway, our youngest is Nicholas and he is just two, and looks just like Brandon, and he loves to pull hair.....

I walked into the kitchen and sat Nicholas in his high-chair, while everyone sat at the table dishing up their plates. I gave Nick some spaghetti noodles and sat next to my husband, who lovingly grabbed my hand and kissed it. It's funny, we've been together so long, and he still gives me butterflies and makes me blush.

Soon Antonia screamed, and I noticed Otis, our Golden Retriever, had jumped up and grabbed Antonia's food, knocking her plate down, and breaking it. The crash made Nick start crying, Brandon started scolding Otis, Antonia then, began to protect Otis because 'it wasn't his fault' and Adrian sat there giggling like crazy. I grabbed Nick and carried him out, bouncing him as we walked, and soon he stopped crying. I placed him on the floor in the living room and went to go help clean up the mess.

"No babe, I got it." Brandon smiled.

"I can help." I shrugged, grabbing a wet cloth. Antonia and Adrian put their empty plates in the sink, and walked off to go play with Nick.

"Honey, I don't want you to get hurt." Brandon sighed.

"I won't! I protested, placing a hand on my stomach. I was now six months pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, and Brandon was very wary of what I did. Don't get me wrong, he was like this for my other pregnancies too, but this one, he's even worse about, because I'm carrying two human beings inside me.

"Just let me do it." he argued. I laughed and went to wash the dishes, that's about the only thing I could do! He wouldn't even let me vacuum! Men these days! I smiled to myself and scrubbed all the plates and set them in the dishwasher, when I finished, I snuck behind Brandon and wrapped my arms around him. He was now twenty-eight years old, and still had the abs of a god!, "Hey Bea." he smiled, turning around and kissing my forehead. Yes, the nickname stuck, he called me Bea in our vows, I'll never forget that.