I Can See Through His Facade Part:5

Heller Doods, haha, so this chapter is sad. Period. I'm not gonna lie, you guys should really love me because I'm kinda tired and I still updated.(: Anywho, comment, vote, like, add me to yo library. XD

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Thank god! I thought you were going to say no, you took so long to reply!" Brandon said laughing with relief.

"Now why would I do that, I have been kissing back, haven't I?" I asked innocently.

"True, true." he said smiling, "Now, my girlfriend, let me see what we got the children." he said in a terrible English accent.

"You suck at that my dear, and I got the children the prettiest things I could find." I said, also in an English accent.

"Your weird." He said as I pulled out the dollhouse.

"For both of the girls." I said giggling.

"Cute, cute." he said checking it out.

"Racecars." I said showcasing it.

"Dude! I want these!" Brandon screamed grabbing the box of cars and racetracks, I just smiled at him, he was so perfect...

"Too bad, you get something else." I said smiling evilly.

"Really? Okay." he said, setting the cars down and digging through the bag, "Barbie's, baby dolls, WATER GUNS! Miniature basketball hoop... Nice Job." he said smiling at me, "So who are these all from?"

"Umm, I was thinking we could put from the both of us on all of them, and then whatever else we get, we can put our own names. Umm, should we get them one from your mo-" he cut me off...

"No, they know she's messed up." he said sighing.

"I'm sorry." I said grabbing his hand.

"It's okay, you know, when I'm eighteen, I'm going to get a court order to take them with me, I have talked to one my dads old friends, he said he'd help." Brandon said, smiling a little.

"Really? That's sweet, I wouldn't leave them there either, do you think you would win?" I asked.

"I think so, it'll be hard, because she's their mother, but she drinks a lot, doesn't take care of them, and I'll be eighteen, and I have my dads money to keep us going so we'd be good." he said.

"Can I go to the hearing, whenever you guys decide to go?" I asked hopefully. "Sure, I'd like you there, as a witness of her actions." he said.

"I'll do it." I said re-assuring him.

"Thank you." he said, pulling me into him.

We wrapped all the gifts so the kids would have no chance of seeing them, we talked for a while about everything, I told him how I never met my dad, he was just.... Out there, my mom never mentioned him. I told him how I miss my mom because she works so much to help us, I hate it but I know we need it. We laughed a lot, joking and playing.

"Dude... It's 3:00 a.m." I said shocked.

"Time flies when your having fun." he laughed.

"Guess so, oh well, let's go to sleep." I said, grabbing some pajamas and going into the bathroom, as I was about to pull my pants down Brandon knocked, "Yup?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Yup." I said pulling my pajama bottoms up.

" Watcha doing?" he asked smiling at me through the mirror.

"Changing." I laughed.

"Need help?" he asked flirtatiously.

"Nope." I smirked.