I Can See Through His Facade Part:15

***Okay so I know that I ma going to be going by fast with the months on this story, but not much happens in-between. Anyways, 4,000 readers, you guys amaze me♥ I know I haven't updated in a while, this chapter was hard to write seeing as I have been trying to get more emotion and stuff into it so.... Yeah... Comment, vote, like, Become a fan?(: Later♥***

I walked down the streets of Italy, not meeting the eyes of anyone who walked past me, the stares I got were so intimidating. I hurried along, not wanting to be late, the consequences were scary and I didn't want to see what new tortures he came up with. I stared up at the big building, how terrifying it looked, it was like looking up at what you know will be your death.

"Sir?" I walked in looking around wearily, a bottle crashed in the kitchen, I hurried in there, eyes still watching the floor.

"Where have you been?!" he shouted angrily.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I hurried as fast I could." My voice trembled under his gaze.

"Whatever, clean this up!" he yelled. I grabbed the garbage can and started picking up the pieces of the vodka bottle which had crashed onto the floor. I heard his footsteps stop behind me, I waited for what was to come, what would he do to me now? As if on cue, a bottle smashed into my back, luckily missing my head. I cried out in pain, the glass cut into my back, the pain was barely bearable, "Get cleaning you useless whore!" He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to look into his deep dark brown eyes.

"Stop! Please stop!" I begged quietly, the tears rolling down my cheeks were hot and my voice was small.

"As if!" he laughed and threw me down onto the floor, his foot kicked into my stomach, making me curl into a ball. Why did he do this to me? What did I ever do? The pain that surged through my stomach at that moment was the worst pain I've ever felt, scratch that, second worst. The worst was having to leave my Brandon.... Oh how I missed him, every day, I wished I was home with him.... I was broken from my thoughts when hand grabbed my face, "Your face, it's so pretty." he smiled and dragged me into his room.

*Brandon*

"Brandon are you ready?" Alice called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah just give me a few minutes!" I called down, I looked at the reflection in the mirror, it looked so perfect, like everything was okay, when truly, my girl... My life.... My angel... Where was she? I had searched and searched as much as I could, but the only thing that stopped me was that I couldn't leave the kids... I stopped thinking about that and walked downstairs and saw what looked to be a perfect family, when on the inside, everyone was wondering.. Will she come home?

We all piled into the car and drove to the high school, everyone sat while I left to grab my gown and get in line with the other graduates. I saw Emily off in the distance, sitting with my family, if only Velanie were here.

I stood there for about thirty minutes when my name was called, I walked up the stairs, grabbed my diploma, hugged the principle, and walked off the stage. No big wave, or smile came from me, one wouldn't until my angel came home.

"Brandon!" Emily called, her face was filled with sorrow, she had been so out of it for the four months Angel had been missing. Emily was her best friend and not knowing if she was okay, or even where she was, was killing her, "We're going out to dinner." she said quietly looking down.

"I'm not going." I said flatly.

"Brandon...." she sighed, " Come on, it's your graduation, I know... I know she's gone but she'll come home. I promise." Emily held out her pinky as I sighed deeply.