21

Clove Chapter 21

He kisses me on the head and walks away. I run into my room befor anyone would see my tears. I jump onto my bed and burry my face into my pillow. I stay there for a while and then turn To my side. I get under my covers and smile. "tomorrow is the first day of the games..." I whisper with a smile. All I Remember when I wake up is waking up with a smile. There is a pair of greenish pants sitting at the end of my bed with a pair of black boots and a black shirt. I take a quick shower and put the cloths on. I pull my hair my hair up into a pony tail the way my mom always did it for me when I went to training. I walk out into the hallway and Brutus is there waiting for me. "stay with Cato he told me he wanted to ally with you. You can do this. You can win." he says to me an gives me a quick hug then he walks down to Cato's room. Them Dayla shows up. "Good luck my dear. And may the odds be ever in your favor!" she says with a smile and walks away. Then Orgita and Pia walk out and befor He can talk to me I catch a glance of Cato and we smile to each other. Orgita pulls me away and I am lead to a big air craft that will take us to the arena. "I will meet you there!" Orgita says with a smile.