26

Clove Chapter 26

He looks nervous and stays to the back. "is that a fire?" Peeta says. "what an idiot" says Glimmer. We start walking quickly and when we get close enough to see who it is we all look at Marvel. He studied and memorized all of the tributes. "district eight" he wispers. We all step into the light of her fire and she turn quickly. Glimmer hands him his sword. She screams and next thing I know Cato I pulling the sword out of her heart. We all walk away laughing and imitating her poor pathetic Actions. Cato stops. "did you guys hear a cannon?" he says. "I'll go finish her off." says Peeta. As he turns and walks back. "we should just kill him now." say glimmer while smiling. "no he will help us find her." Cato replies. The cannon booms and Peeta comes back. We walk a little further still laughing. District three jumps back and knocks marvel onto the ground. A snare almost hit him. "Peeta so you know Katniss witch way would she be heddin?" Cato questions. "this way" he replies as he points the way of the snare. We walk further in that direction and stop by a huge tree. "are you sure she's this way." Cato blurts. "ya that was her snare we passed back there." Peeta replies.