40

Clove Chapter 40

He looks down at my knee. He brushes out the rocks and now has blood on his hands. I wipe it foo of his fingers and put two stripes of blood under his eyes. We both giggle and he does the same to me. I see marvel roll his eyes. "okay let's go." I say and smile at both boys. We walk a little further. I notice that it's kind of hard for me to walk because my leg hurts. We walk further and i suck I up. I heard the west move up infront of us and I stop and put my arms out and both boys run into an arm. "I think there is someone up there.!?.!?" I whisper to them. We wait here and prepare for "it" to come out. He steps out into an opening where we are and freezes. He has no weapons. I look at marvel. "ten." he mouths. I look at Cato. "you can have this one sweet heart." he says to me and and laughs. The boy is huge! I step out in front of the boys and pull a knife out of my jacket so I have one knife in each hand. I give him and evil eye and smile. We are not very close so I run up to him and push him down. I land on top of him and put my knife to his neck. "I'm going to say what i say to all the tributes i have killed before they die!!" I scream in his face. "any last words?!" I question.