36

Clove Chapter 36

I come up and Cato is rite on front of me. He puts his hands on my face and kisses me softly. I smile and notice that the three boys have a few stings on each arm. Cato has one on his wrist so I kiss it better. "let's go back! And see if she's still there!" Cato yells. We all jump out of the water fast. Peeta is far in front of us. We don't know why but we guess that he really wants to kill katniss. We finally catch up to Peeta he's just standing there staring at something. "What the he-" Cato starts this looks down. I come up to him and put my hand on his sholder. It's Glimmers body. It's all big and lumpy. She must have gotten stung hundreds of times. Cato drops to his knees. "Her bows gone?!?" marvel says quietly. "Maybe Katniss took it." Peeta says back. "Katniss can use a bow!!" Cato stands up and screams in Peetas face. Me and Marvel move back. "yes..." Peeta says softly. "Why dident you tell us!!! Now she has a weapon!!" to finishes and pulls out his sward. Peeta backs up. Me and Marvel laugh. Cato steps closer to him next thing I know Peeta is falling to the ground. Cato had cut his leg almost all the way through. It's bad and is bleeding a lot. "you'll die eventually! Let's go back." he walks over to us and puts his arm around me. We walk back to the cornucopia leaving Peeta there.