9

Clove Chapter 9

We are leaded into a building, "the remake center!" Dayla yell rite as we walk through the doors. I am haled off by three Capitol girls that have long green eyelashes and yellow skin. They strip my dress and shoes off, take out my hair and put my in a night gown that is all blue and plastic. Then They lay me down on a metal table top. It's cold. They brush my hair. Pull my eyebrows. They showered me. Even striped off every bit if hair on my body except from my face. They roped and pulled and tugged and plucked until I was so smooth the table was slippery. "no go back behind that door and Waite there. Orgita will be with you shortly." the tallest of the three girls says. I stand up and walk into the room. There is another metal table so I sit on it. Who is Orgita? Who is missing? I have my mentor and my escort... My stylist he is my stylist! The door opens and Orgita walks in. He is small and shorter than I am. He has orange hair and red eyeliner. He where's a peach colored suite and lipstick. "hello!" he says. "you must be clove." I reach out to shake his hand and he hugs me. He is so little he has to stand on his tip toes to reach. "Well," he continues "tonight is the tribute parade and me and Pia, Cato's stylist have, have already picked out outfits. So shall we get started on your hair an make up?" I nod in reply.