15

Clove Chapter 15

Are the games finally getting to me? I am going crazy. I haven't even done my interview yet and I am already losing my mind. I couldn't sleep that night I just sat there staring at my ceiling shaking. I sit up at a knock at my door. The same clothes that I had yesterday were at the end of my bed again. I get dressed and walk into the hallway and Dayla is waiting for me. "Let's head to breakfast, dear." she says peacefully. We eat breakfast and head down to training again. Today was the same. We have one more day of training and then privet secion with the gamemakers. We ate dinner and tonight i dident freak out as much. The same thing happened the next day at training was the same. Except Blond boy from district twelve through a seventy five pound medicine ball across the training center and it dident even seem to be hard for him. That cough all of our eyes. That same night we all had privet secion with the game makers. All twenty four of us gathered into a room in the order of one to twelve boy first then girl. I will go fourth. Marvel, Glimmer, an then Cato are called in one after another about fifteen minutes apart. "Clove." the odd robotic voice called out. I stand up and walk over to the doors. Befor I walk into the center I look back at all of the tributes smile and laugh a little. When I walk in all of the game makers clap for me. "Clove from district two correct?" the head gamemaker, Cinnaca Crane says. "Correct." I say in a proud loud voice. I walk over to the knife throughing station and pick up a hand full of knifes and hit the big red button witch turns on the moving dummies that also light up. It starts and I hit every one of the dummies in the center of of the target that represents the heart. They clap and murmur things to each other and dismiss me. I walk off and I am very proud of myself for what I did so I am smiling. I head over to the elevator and Cato I there waiting for me. That makes me smile even bigger. I run straight up I him and wrap my arms around his neck we duck into the elevator so no one sees us.