41

Clove Chapter 41

All he does is is close his eyes and gulps so big I can see his adams apple. I stand up on his wrists that are next to his side.
"Ahh!!" I scream as I throw the knife in my hand that is now in his heart.
Boom!!
That's the cannon. I smile and step off of his wrists. I walk back over to the boys. I give marvel a high five and jump up and put my arms around Cato's neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. I jump down and he winks at me.
"good job sweet heart!" he says we turn around because it's dark. We get back to the cornucopia and and all four of us sit in a circle by the fire. Cato holds my hand.
"Marvel can I talk to you?" I question him. I kiss Cato and me and Marvel walk over behind the cornucopia so that they can't see us. "thanks again for helping me up. Sorry about Cato." I say to him with a smile.
The next thing I know his lips are agents mine. I want to pull away I really do because I love Cato. But there I something about marvel that gives me butterflies. I get up on my tip toes because he towers over me. I pull away.
I look down. "what?" he questions me.
"I-I'm sorry." I say and turn and run straight to Cato. I jump onto his back and scared him. I kiss his cheek and spin around so I'm sitting on his lap.