⤷ six

To get to their mystery location -where Dick assured both women they would find help from some friends of his-, they first needed to do some stops to rest

To get to their mystery location -where Dick assured both women they would find help from some friends of his-, they first needed to do some stops to rest. Although both Robin and Dick had a driver's license, they eventually got weary of sitting down and had to get a comfortable bed to lay on, they didn't necessarily have to sleep, only change positions for the sake of their backs.

And though this motel didn't seem one of those that hosted junkies, lustful people, and criminals, one shouldn't confuse it for a nice place to stay at. It was dingy, quiet, and cheap. "This will do," Dick observed, his voice sure with a tone of brightness. This was the only place in the next ten miles that was family-friendly, a place for Rachel. Besides, they would stay for a few hours only.

"Someone's optimistic today," Robin pointed out, giving him a slight elbowing that brought a smile into his face. This was surely a rare day. She turned back to the motel, head leaning to one side, trying to make out where she had seen someplace similar. When it clicked, she brought it up to her companions, turning a gloomy thought into a joke. "This place reminds me of that horror movie-"

"Vacancy?" Rachel rapidly pipped in, a crooked smile on her pale face.

Robin frowned, not associating the name with the image she had on her face. She then remembered lying down on the couch of her apartment, her legs battling with Zachary's over who took more room. They were both concentrated on the tv, a show she had found on Netflix. "It was actually a Teen Wolf episode. I love that show."

"Oh, really? Me, too!" The girl jumped in excitement, bombarding her with questions about the show, who her favorite character was, and many others more, Robin had an answer for each.

"We should go inside before it gets dark," Dick suggested, trying to ignore the two girls fangirling over a show about werewolves. He tossed the keys from hand to hand, entertained by the jingling of the metal. "Here it is, room 13, two beds and a couch, bathroom, TV, and wifi," he opened the door to the small room and the girls fell silent just when they were about to start chatting about Dylan O'Brien, a discussion that could last a long time.

Dick's description of the place was pretty much it. There was a wall that cuts through the room, separating the two mattresses, both had a small set of tv in front of them and a door to the bathroom, one room had a large divan and that was all. It wasn't a five-star hotel, but it had to do for the night. At least the walls were nicely painted and well kept. "I could spend the night here only if- I call this bed!"

Robin lunged into the soft mattress, already imagining the perfect dream she could have there. Rachel ran towards the other room and dived into the other bed, leaving Dick to sleep on the couch, but that idea had been set into his mind already. He tossed his briefcase into the pillows and placed the other one in a small drawer.

The television turned on in the other room, and Robin had to get up and see how Rachel was doing. She leaned on the small wall that detached her bed from the girl's and watched as she went through the channels, deciding to watch Game Of Thrones. A thoughtful smile reached up on Robin's face, not noticing the third presence next to her.